..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: @Request thread for new game in compatibility list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it is in the compatibility list, can you please post the test report in that thread, this thread is only for games which don't have a thread already, thanks Smile
(12-07-2012, 12:41 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]If it is in the compatibility list, can you please post the test report in that thread, this thread is only for games which don't have a thread already, thanks Smile

Iam afraid you lost me there Huh ?

So you want games that already is in the "official" compatiblity list to be reported in some other thread ?

Where am i supposed to post my testamonials then ?

just asking !

Take care,

cherriepoppers,
(12-07-2012, 02:06 AM)Metagondria Wrote: [ -> ]Iam afraid you lost me there Huh ?

So you want games that already is in the "official" compatiblity list to be reported in some other thread ?

Where am i supposed to post my testamonials then ?

just asking !

Take care,

cherriepoppers,

The compatibility list is now open for everyone, so if there is already a thread for the game you have tested, you just reply to it with your new test findings/results. Since there is already one for blood omen 2, you just reply here: forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Blood-Omen-2-SLUS-20024-U--29341
You use this thread if the game you tested is not listed in our list
(12-07-2012, 02:11 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]The compatibility list is now open for everyone, so if there is already a thread for the game you have tested, you just reply to it with your new test findings/results. Since there is already one for blood omen 2, you just reply here: forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Blood-Omen-2-SLUS-20024-U--29341
You use this thread if the game you tested is not listed in our list

alright , thanks Bossman..

so , if i understand the order of things correct!
I have to report a game in "here" ONLY if the game isn't listed in the official Compatibility list HERE ... or in the Public Compatibility list sections HERE right?

Or do i have to create my own Thread in the Compatibility list section @ the forum ONLY if the game is listed in the official list and not yet is reported in the Public Compatibility list section in fora ?

I need to ask just so we understand eachother and to be clear on that front !!

thanks for the support,

cherriepoppers,
Correct. Keep in mind that the compatibility list on the website is taking all the data from this forum so in practice both lists are identical Tongue
You can't create a new thread in this forum so you have to reply in this thread for us to create a new one for you, if a thread for your game doesn't exist yet.
you've done it again bosit Tongue *slaps and resticks*
WTF i made sure this time the damned button was unticked. Bleh Tongue
(12-07-2012, 06:53 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Correct. Keep in mind that the compatibility list on the website is taking all the data from this forum so in practice both lists are identical Tongue
You can't create a new thread in this forum so you have to reply in this thread for us to create a new one for you, if a thread for your game doesn't exist yet.

Oh...wOw..does it get any easier Tongue ?

So, its up to me to check both LISTS before i make the leap of faith and report here ehh Huh !!

Roger that ..Ninja

cherriepoppers,
Err no if it's in pcsx2.net it's in this forum too Tongue Finding it on pcsx2.net should be easier because of the better search system Tongue
(12-07-2012, 07:21 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Err no if it's in pcsx2.net it's in this forum too Tongue Finding it on pcsx2.net should be easier because of the better search system Tongue

Ah..is that so...

So, if its listed in the offical list there's automatically an thread about it to the public list at the fora right ?

Good to know Happy

Now, i managed to play Suikoden Tactics / my PAL just fine so far (...bo2 comes to mind Angry).

Yet the EU revision from Genso Tactics isnt listed in the " .net list" as you put it !

So, shall i report my testamonial here for you so you can classify / move it in the public section later on Biggrin?

EDiT: ah..i almost forgot.. is there an Advance search feature available somehow/somewhere rather then the general google search !!

cherriepoppers,