..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, once or twice a week. In fact, I plan to post one tomorrow.

We are very busy at the moment Smile Which is good,the emulation is progressing fast
(02-24-2009, 12:57 AM)hendrixboogie Wrote: [ -> ]I think he updates weekly or twice a week. Usually when there are enough fixes to matter Tongue

he does when he has the time to.

edit\gnah, Krakatos was faster
Krakotos always wins. On a sidenote 52 revs for the time they have between postings so far as pretty fast work.

Wow air you really did a number on the file setup there. Now it's telling me pcsx2_suite_2008.sln is conflicted.
Just delete it and checkout the new version.
They rearranged the project file Smile
Yeah I did that forever ago. Read like 14 hours but totally forgot about this post.
when i build pcsx2 it says 3 files were built but in the bin folder only one is there, also does anyone knows how can i build releases with the revision in the filename?
Air said in the comments he'd be putting up a guide for it soon.
Teach us to pay attention.
(02-25-2009, 01:27 AM)Krakatos Wrote: [ -> ]uh people..... http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Comp...ForWindows

lol, actually i knew about that guide, but i wasn't sure where exactly would he post it, so thats was my way of asking about it Tongue

[edit]
ok i feel stupid, whats the command for creating the copy with the revision number? and where exactly do i put it...

the guide is there but doesn't explains it
[/edit]