..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-12-2009, 08:31 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why but almost every time when I'm compiling pcsx2,GSdx,SPU2-X,ZeroSPU and LilyPad I have to compile twice in a row GSdx to become the newest rev. and now this happens to SPU2-X too.

The first time when I compile it,I can see that my VC++ IS compiling GSdx but when everything finish when I try to compile it again(to show me that everything is up to date),GSdx is compiled again and this time when it finish,then it's the newest rev. not on my first try.

Same problem for me and another problem. When I try to compile, VC++ does nothing when arrive at GSDX compile part. No errors, no warnings, no finish, simply nothing. It occurs from a few past weeks.
(07-05-2009, 10:13 PM)Air Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that is not a good warning and it shouldn't happen unless you have residual (old) build files left over. A full clean+rebuild should fix it and, if not, then a re-checkout of the SVN in a new location might be needed. If you're still having the problem please post a larger snippet from the Output window, specifically so I can see which project it's getting the error for.

I keep getting that error as well, but it compiles fine for me
i get it as well and mine works fine anyways Smile
Question: I will receive any improvement if I will change these options at compilation?

*Enable Enchanced Instruction Set - changed from "Not Set"
*Optimize for Windows 98 - changed from "Default"
18>xpad.cpp
18>.\xpad.cpp(646) : error C3861: 'XInputEnable': identifier not found
18>.\xpad.cpp(674) : error C3861: 'XInputEnable': identifier not found
18>xpad - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Anyone know how to get xpad to compile?
Also, is it normal for gsdx to compile with 24 warnings? lol

Thanks!

EDIT: All issues resolved except xpad!
Most of that is direct x errors. You just need to do what you did with the nvidia cg toolkit and add the direct x include and lib files.
Thanks dralor! I didn't realize I had to add the x86 directories (I'm using x64, but I guess x86 is required to compile)

Any clues on how to get xpad to compile?
what errors does it give you now?
I've been getting a strange lockup from VS2008. No errors or warnings, it occurs after finishing with the GSDX compilation. The only indicatior I have is that "Updating Intellisense...(743)" is where is stops each time. Any thoughts? Thanks
Delete the VC++ intellisense database in the PCSX2 folder and let it rebuild the database.