..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May PCSX2 compiled with MinGW?
Yet some tips on visual studio

I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions with SP1

You only need to install Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition.

Ignore warnings turned up, At the top middle dropdown menu, I chose Release SSE4.

I only compiled projects "bzip2, pcsx2, SoundTouch, w32pthreads, zlib", to produce PCSX2 executable fit my desire. Successfully worked great. yeah, not well tested with every plugin (Project)
hi guys can any when explain this to me

[attachment=19605]

and how to solve it
Duh, just manually copy some gsdx-ssse3.dll to that place Tongue2
Son of a.... my DX SDK expired... I didn't know it even did that yay for a 500MB download.
(07-01-2009, 10:46 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Duh, just manually copy some gsdx-ssse3.dll to that place Tongue2

even if idont have cpu supports ssse3 plugin
Yep. you can only build one gsdx of SSE4 or SSSE3 or SSE2 at a time. Maybe you should copy other GSdx-ssse3.dll and GSdx-sse4.dll to the same directory as GSdx-sse2.dll you compiled.

Probably that flawless setup program desires all three GSdx dlls.
(06-28-2009, 09:28 AM)hakunushi Wrote: [ -> ]theres not glut.h on glew libs, also theres no glut.h on nvidia cg toolkit either.

glew -> http://glew.sourceforge.net/install.html
glut -> http://www.xmission.com/~nate/glut.html

For glut -> Once you've downloaded and unzipped the file, copy glut32.dll to your windows\system directory, glut32.lib to your compiler's lib directory (example: H:\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\lib) and glut.h to your complier's include\gl directory (example: H:\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\GL). If include\gl doesn't exist already, create it yourself
(06-30-2009, 08:04 AM)pcsx2fan Wrote: [ -> ]May PCSX2 compiled with MinGW?

Not reasonable using MinGW performed like under Linux, since it won't be able to exploit DirectX, That's not what I expected.

After doing compilation training with Visual Studio, I finally realized it.
Quote:
(06-30-2009, 04:42 PM)pcsx2fan Wrote: [ -> ]At the top middle dropdown menu, I chose Release SSE4.

(07-02-2009, 08:19 AM)yeyoo Wrote: [ -> ]even if i don't have a cpu that supports the ssse3 plugin
how will you be able to use SSE4 when you say your cpu doesn't support SSSE3? Blink