..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thundas : You may need to go to the linker option and add path to the directX SDK "include" folder. Check the linker option in the project properties.
no not in the project properties, but in vc++'s options->vc++ dirs.
(02-23-2009, 07:58 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]no not in the project properties, but in vc++'s options->vc++ dirs.

I posted screens for the dirs. These show what should be there.
(02-17-2009, 05:31 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]for that you have to open the "GSdx_vs2008.sln" file that is in the plugins folder of the svn, not the "GSdx_vs2008.vcproj" that is in "plugins\GSdx".
That the one I open, not .vcproj. I cant compile GSdx. afxwin.h always missing.Wacko

(02-20-2009, 07:52 PM)Wohlrajh Wrote: [ -> ]Well i got the same problem, do you have your \PCSX2 root compilation directory in a directory that contains some spaces ? e.g "Program files" or else ?
If yes, make another one in a root partition directory e.g "C:\PCSX2" or with a path without spaces, download the project again and try to recompile it. I also had this problem with cmd.exe command, and it seems it doesn't like paths with spaces Tongue Since then, no more problems for me. Hope it will help you Happy
Problem solved. Thanks for your advice.Blush
(02-23-2009, 02:12 PM)keikeik Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2009, 07:52 PM)Wohlrajh Wrote: [ -> ]Well i got the same problem, do you have your \PCSX2 root compilation directory in a directory that contains some spaces ? e.g "Program files" or else ?
If yes, make another one in a root partition directory e.g "C:\PCSX2" or with a path without spaces, download the project again and try to recompile it. I also had this problem with cmd.exe command, and it seems it doesn't like paths with spaces Tongue Since then, no more problems for me. Hope it will help you Happy
Problem solved. Thanks for your advice.Blush

You're welcome Wink Mmh apparently I'm not the only one to have had this issue.. And I saw in another post that Jake said it was a known problem. I don't know if you know where it is coming from Jake but if you plan to check it, for my case I began to have this issue I don't know the exact build but it was between rev502 and 510. Before I could compile without any problem. I dunno if that will help you, but here you go Wink
any tweaks you can do with windows compile? i see all those command line switches for linux but how can i use them in windows?
Would someone be willing to give out weekly/bi-weekly/monthly binaries?

I really don't want to download the ~480MB SDK just to compile PCSX2.
This thread is updated very often, although not too recently.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
(02-24-2009, 12:20 AM)hendrixboogie Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is updated very often, although not too recently.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

Yeah I'm using that one now, 52 revs behind though.

EDIT: Ah, screw it, I'll just download it anyway. At least then I'll be able to compile nVidia's Fluid Dynamics, lol.
I think he updates weekly or twice a week. Usually when there are enough fixes to matter Tongue