..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GSdx 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-29-2015, 09:13 PM)truemaster Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the reply Gregory after I beat gow next is gow 2 iwill report with gow 2 as well. in time (my work is on the wayAngry)also this gsdx 2 is still a beta a lot of test and tweeking in needed. but I beleve its on the right direction for bugless emulation. I have a question are these changes gonna work sometime with dx11??
Note GoW2 requires at least CRC minimal.

I won't call it beta. However change are quite massives and accurate options are already integrated in master... I just decide to do the correct path, first implement it correctly and then make it faster.
Quote:39 files updated with 1,211 additions and 242 deletions.

Except accurate option, all others improvement can be easily ported to Dx. And I hope someone will do it so we could massively clean the CRC database.
@Gregory tried dbg/dev plugin, looks almost the same, bottom half of the wall is still here
Ah yes you're right so I debug it more. Actually it is a texture cache issue same as getaway (a bit like baldur gate 2 but in others axis). Hard to fix.
Game: Red Dead Revolver
Issue: D3D and old OGL without CRC hack used to be filled with vertical lines
CRC hack: Hack skips the effect

OpenGL Acurracy options fixed the issue
ok another screenshot comparison hw hacks box ticked and in inside confiquration only crc to none anything else is unticked the first photo is hardware mode. native ticked. accurate blend. hw ogl depth. accurate color clip. and accurate date ticked. and the second photo is software mode. the difference between them is the dark blue of the water as it go deeper
@truemaster
Please do nice report with a context, and state clearly the issue or the correct behavior. Idea you need to do the check without any hack enabled.
Okami now shows mostly correctly on opengl hardware with hardware depth disabled. enabling depth causes a wierd DOF effect. the only apparent difference between hardware and software are shadows being more detailed in software

Software
[Image: Vtsc0Fv.png]

hardware OGL Depth disabled
[Image: zuFR2Ed.png]

hardware OGL Depth enabled
[Image: GEpPcDm.png]

GS:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/so9p3ic1je345h...GL.7z?dl=0
Hi Smile
Game: NFS Hot Pursuit 2 [NTSC] - CRC none, render OGL, resolution Native (1.3.1-587 + GSdx 2.0)
System Hardware: Intel i3-3240, gtx 750ti (sw_353.30), 8Gb Ram, Win7 x64
Issue:
-Sun layer on top [fix - using SW],
-Gray translucent squares around the machine [fix - skipdraw 4],
-Picture is covered with stripes [fix - enable "HW OGL depth"]
-in places where the fog or smoke is a problem with transparency of some textures [fix - using SW]
-at high resolutions render the game slows down to swap the infinite, it happens at the moment when the cops caught you win or playing for cop [fix - using Native x2 max]
[Image: B72332C5-FF25-7334-C013-2677212AF310.jpg] Software
[Image: 81BD0CEE-C00A-9CC6-E407-F88558F6816C.jpg] Hardware
[Image: 466DEA09-7852-68FE-C120-2A5CC33877FD.jpg] HW OGL depth
[Image: 67286335-EDE3-68BF-9994-345C7F3572F0.jpg] Sun layer bug and square around car
[Image: A96A0366-6616-5667-CDAB-0A03A84E9A77.jpg] +skipdraw 4
[Image: 4A60B4A6-1BE5-188A-2067-48466BAFE339.jpg] place with smoke
@prafull,
I pushed a fixed for Nemo shadows. Now it is very alike the SW renderer Smile

@Ōkami Amateras
What do you mean by DOF effect.
(06-30-2015, 10:29 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]@prafull,
I pushed a fixed for Nemo shadows. Now it is very alike the SW renderer Smile

@Ōkami Amateras
What do you mean by DOF effect.

Look at Okami's screenshots, there is an obvious blur for further away objects, ie. the tree or rocks which is not present in SW