..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GSdx 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for covering me, FlatOut. I had to take care of some chores just when I was about to start testing builds.
Fix pushed.
Ahh no wonder you got it fixed so quickly. I was like DAMN. But I see you already knew! Sneaky!
16.5.2 definitely did something. The test program still shows yellow, but games seem to look normal again
(05-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Ōkami Amaterasu Wrote: [ -> ]16.5.2 definitely did something. The test program still shows yellow, but games seem to look normal again
Are you sure it's not a newer GIT version of PCSX2 you're trying? gregory improved the situation(some games look much better, some only a little).
I made sure to test before that git

Okami, Kingdom Hearts, and SotC on medium blending unit all look like they did before 564
So AMD might have put the fix in? horray!
(05-12-2016, 07:37 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]So AMD might have put the fix in? horray!
Apparently not, as the test program is still yellow and there's nothing like it mentioned in the release note. It might be a side effect of another fix.
My guess is they broke something else ! Beside the driver is a hot fix, so barely QA was done on it. They said that they're waiting QA status to release the fix. Previous driver was 4 days ago, I don't see AMD rushing the fix now.

Conclusion. I don't know what to do. Might be a good idea to wait next release. Next hot fix could suck again.
Hum, does latest DOOM have an openGL backend ?