..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GSdx 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-20-2015, 01:31 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Please be more verbose on your report. What is a regression? Since when? etc...

I fixed an issue with accurate fbmask. For the speed you need to have CRC set to full (but yes it would remove some effects).

Your computer is too slow Tongue2 Nah I'm kidding. Yes it is possible to make it faster.

Currently I'm changing the option to allow different level of accuracy. The idea is to only render bad draw call with accurate blend and keep std draw call with normal blending.

In the near future, I also want to move the coefficient factor in the shader when it is possible. For example Cs*As + Cd is implemented with factor (As, 1). But it is possible to pre-multiply the color in the shader this way the factor will only be (1, 1). It will allow to run some draw call in accurate mode without the speed penality Smile

If we are lucky, it will be enough for the fog rendering of GoW.

In long term future (1-2 years), I will use special extension of the GPU to make it much faster of the CPU side.
Good to hear that, cheer up man! Biggrin,
Gregory, please tell me what line do i need to put in .ini file to control blend modes in your new sw-blending-postprocessing branch?
(07-20-2015, 03:29 PM)ZEROx Wrote: [ -> ]Gregory, please tell me what line do i need to put in .ini file to control blend modes in your new sw-blending-postprocessing branch?

Looking on the code:

Code:
accurate_blending_unit=1

But it seems to be enabled by default... So to change something you need to set:

Code:
accurate_blending_unit=0
there are also other modes, try 1,2,3,4,5 for higher accuracy.
Good catch! I oversaw that.
Many thanks
(07-20-2015, 05:04 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]there are also other modes, try 1,2,3,4,5 for higher accuracy.

that should be interesting to setup if that gets added to the gui. considering the main gsdx window is rather crowded now, make we should think about make 2 gsdx main windows? 1 that show for DX11/9 and only its options and one that shows opengl only options? just thought no clue if that really possible without causing a headache.

@ Gregory
FBmask has no effect on game xenosaga III being to dark in all hw modes except dx9 even with regression fix to fbmask

Roundsprite= check still fixes the line in the cut scene movies, thought i swear it making the text look ever more worse then they use to, seeing it does disable texture filtering on text, kindly update the first page to reflect it check now and not box, when get a chance.

No change in VP2 speed with no crc, thought i dont think anything was done that would fix that seeing it low priority.
I was planning on implementing a combo box for the different modes.
Isn't there one already?

I guess i know what I'm doing tonight then.. ;p
By the way I added a new level last night. Code is still in dev Tongue2 Maybe I will add the premult stuff also, but I don't think I will add a new level for this one. Code is already complex enough.