..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GSdx 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am I correct that AMD should mostly be graphically the same as Nvidia on OpenGL now.
Hello all, 

I have a problem with OpenGL on Onimusha 3 PAL SLES-51914.

When i'm inside investigation center building, i see a big translucent square on top left corner of the screen, no matter what Gdsx settings even at native resolution or scaled. Doesn't happen in software mode or DX11 Hardware mode.

Emulator: pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-869

Emulator settings: safest

GSdx plugin: GSdx 1.1.0 20160607001448 MSVC 19.00 SSE4.1

GSdx settings: OpenGL Hardware native or scaled, with or without hacks, most compatible settings and default settings.

Screenshots:

At first it seems opaque:

[Image: 67bhdTn.png]

But is totally transpansparent for some objects:

[Image: rsDIMDu.png]
[Image: KyP7tLF.png]

Help is appreciated, keep the good work.

Regards.
@Ōkami Amaterasu
Yes I put back some better workaround for amd.... (due to intel and legacy drivers....)

@Nismo
Did you try to disable hw depth support in the hack section? And did you try to disable CRC hack ?
(06-11-2016, 11:32 AM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]@Nismo
Did you try to disable hw depth support in the hack section? And did you try to disable CRC hack ?

Disabling depth support removes the square in top left corner, but i lost the images of the pictures:

[Image: kr5pwui.png]

Thanks for your help.

Regards.
(06-12-2016, 12:05 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Could you generate me a gs dump?  http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-cr...er-GS-dump

Of course, here you have 2 dumps, one with "disable depth emulation" checked and one not checked.

Whould be nice if you can take a look to the game not scaling at x3 and up, in this dump is scale x2 that seems working but x3 or more the game looks the same than native. I included an scale x3 dump, maybe useful for you.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/x0g6si7...square_bug

Thank you very much for your help
no need to change the option. I will overwrite them anyway. Depending on the game engine but upscaling might not improve quality.
Can we hope a fix for top left square bug soon?

And there is some advance on mip-mapping emulation for ratchet and clank games or it's stopped?

Thx.
Mipmapping is somewhere between not anytime soon and never.
(06-14-2016, 03:39 AM)Ōkami Amaterasu Wrote: [ -> ]Mipmapping is somewhere between not anytime soon and never.

This is the only time i ave ever wished for a like button on this forum (No don't dare give us one. this isn't facebook, this site actually doesn't suck!)