..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GSdx 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally Laugh
Or not Tongue2
Yeah, some of my settings caused a false positive
It won't be included in any hotfix (and it is a shame they didn't include the patch in a hotfix branch). Anyway, I'm afraid you will need to wait the next (major) release.
I don't know when but Shadow of Memories (Shadow of destiny in NTSC) is perfect now. Before the game had black sky (~1/2 months), not anymore.

Good job. Smile
Oh good news Smile My guess is the fixes for FMV.
Not sure if this is the place to put this, but the latest branch seems to have partially fixed Mercenaries! (Full speed too!) 

The bottom half of the screen is suffering from a serious case of the void. In some situations you can get around it with skipdraw set to 50, but once the game hits the Humvee section at the start that stops being useful. 

This is git build pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-701-g90af611-windows-x86

Specs
Nvidia GTX-970 with 365.10 (May 2nd 2016 game ready drivers) 
8GB Ram
Windows 10 Pro
i5 3570k @ 3.4ghz

I've attached a screenshot of the bug, as well as my settings.

Settings wise, Preload is required for loading screens, and as far as I tested none of the other settings really have an effect except for the Wild Arm hacks which helps a bit (until the bloom affect kicks in and covers the bottom half of the screen.) 

I've also made two GSDumps (Snaps) of the game, one in the aircraft, and one in the actual game world. (Those are in the mega link below.) 

(Hopefully you guys allow mega links here!) 
https://mega.nz/#!G9sgnYiK!pFaklTOYfXuo7...Duqc3yR-mY

Again apologies if this isn't the proper place.
Yes I know, it is the same on various games. You can't fix it with skipdraw. IMHO skipdraw is useless for openGL. Most of the depth effects are properly handled now. Big value just breaks completely the rendering.

I know exactly where is the bug, but it is quite complicated to fix. So far the plan is to fix the channel effect that remains broken on various game.
Some games are now full speed, others loose speed.

Pevious versions from febrary, tends to give graphic errors with DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3, but now with the PCSX2 1.5.0-20160502194811 build, they are mostly gone.....in exchange, Games like Dragon ball Z Infinite world are loosing speed, for unkwnown reasons, and devil may cry 3 SE, is severelly punished in the pause menu......actually in previous builds i could run those games at almost full speed without isues, here are the screenshots....with the same configuration!
When did you lose speed exactly (which version) ? Normally it must be faster no matter what. What is your GPU?

Edit: and can you monitor your vram? how much do you have?