..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GSdx 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes, the one immediately before that seems to have no issues
I pushed a fix. Could you retest it. Thanks you.
Yes, it has been fixed
Haunting Ground has some texture problems since I upgraded to 1.4.0 (I even tried the latest 1.5.0 build)

I'm using OpenGL and tried disabling/enabling CRC and all the hacks there is without any luck. I also of course tried DX9 and 11 with the same problem.

[attachment=59296]

I remember Haunting Ground working fine with 1.1.0 I don't know what the problem is.

EDIT: Works fine with 1.2.1 so it's definetely the latest builds fault.
how add xBRZ in GSdx.fx shader?
Any fix for Haunting Ground texture bug yet?
Hello !

I found a problem with OpenGL Hardware, it has more (really more) aliasing on 3D scene on all games. Last SVN with internal resolution X3, same config (sorry widescreen screen here, but with or without it is similar, FXAA ON or OFF also) :

Open in new tab for full size.

DX11, no problem:

[Image: cefBfBa.jpg]

OpenGL, more aliasing:

[Image: LMGQ28w.jpg]

Also, on Dot Hack Games, shadow appears/disappears according to the distance of the camera (far= no shadow, close= shadow, software mode is perfect). And globally PCSX2 suffers to micro stuttering with vsync and MSAA do not seem to work with OpenGL.

Config:

Windows 10 (up to date)
Nvidia GTX 750 Ti (driver up to date)
8 go DDR 3 1600 Mhz
Intel G3258 4.7 Ghz
Yes I know Haunting Ground got some difficulties. It is rather complex.

@AzazelDC,
Which filtering do you use ? Bilinear forced ?

Quote: Also, on Dot Hack Games, shadow appears/disappears according to the distance of the camera (far= no shadow, close= shadow, software mode is perfect). And globally PCSX2 suffers to micro stuttering with vsync and MSAA do not seem to work with OpenGL.
Could you try various build on the builbot and tell me if the problem was always here or when it appears. Thanks.
Hello,
No, i use Bilinear(PS2), basic settings.

You want that I test for which problem ? For Dot Hack Game I put aside plugin GDSX of 20 August 2015, dot hack game are perfect with, after no.

In french for gregory:

J'écris en français parce que je galère un peu en anglais, si jamais ce n'est pas compréhensible, vu que je sais que tu es français.
J'utilise les options de base de GDSX, juste l'internal en X3. Aucun speedhack ou hack HW.

Pour le MSAA qui déconne, je pense qu'avec OpenGL ça n'a jamais fonctionné chez moi, les dot hack game fonctionnaient très bien sur la build du 20 août 2015, raison pour laquelle j'ai conservé le plugin. Après les ombres ont commencé à disparaître complètement ou aléatoirement comme avec DX11. Le microstuttering est récent par contre, il y a une sorte de très très légère saccade avec ou sans Vsync peu importe ce que j'utilise (DX11 ou OpenGL), c'est vraiment léger mais perceptible, ça peut venir de Windows 10 et sa gestion d'aero cependant vu que ça ne le faisait pas sur Windows 7 il me semble.
MSAA dont work in opengl unless gregory fix that