..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GSdx 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game : Evil Dead – Fist Full Of Boomstick  (SLUS_204.03;1) 
Game CRC = 0xE3185DC1

CRC hack level tested = ALL

it's like nested shadow screen ( Screen into Screen ) . also , Player Shadow is Glowing

it could fixed by switch Hardware DX 3D11 - Enable HW Hacks - Tick Alpha Stencil - but player shadow still glowing even though .

See Screen Shot

[Image: gsdx_20150804045432.png]

[Image: gsdx_20150804045506.png]
Sly 2 characters are all in black with no texture at the start of the game, also happens in software mode.
[attachment=56591]
(08-04-2015, 04:24 AM)Brown.Nerd Wrote: [ -> ]Game : Evil Dead – Fist Full Of Boomstick  (SLUS_204.03;1) 
Game CRC = 0xE3185DC1

CRC hack level tested = ALL

it's like nested shadow screen ( Screen into Screen ) . also , Player Shadow is Glowing

it could fixed by switch Hardware DX 3D11 - Enable HW Hacks - Tick Alpha Stencil - but player shadow still glowing even though .

I didn't manage to reproduce (or see the issue) with the dump. Alpha Stencil was dropped from openGL. It is replaced by accurate date but you need  a GL4.5 capable driver.

Quote:Sly 2 characters are all in black with no texture at the start of the game, also happens in software mode.

Ah it wasn't done on purpose. If it doesn't work on the SW mode, it will be very difficult to debug.
886 fixes prince of persia warrior within software mode. It displays correctly while being significantly faster than hardware
Quote:886 fixes prince of persia warrior within software mode. It displays correctly while being significantly faster than hardware

Yes, it is much easier to emulate in sw mode. But I think I can accelerate it Tongue2 However I've too much pending activity so it won't be done soon
Final Fantasy XII now has flickering intro and flickering map in DX11 mode and Opengl still doesn't close gracefully. You have to press ESC and then press the windows button for the screen to go away. The flickering in DX11 is only in hardware mode.
Recent build was Soulcalibur 2 & 3 missing character shadows fixed in Software Mode.
Huge surprise Smile
(08-08-2015, 08:42 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]But which is the first build that fix the issue in SW?
Lupin fix also fixed the shadows in this game. Not to mention it used to work long time ago but was broken along with lupin.
Does SW mode automatically make use of OpenCL because opening any game results in a crash when I select openCL within gsdx?
Software does not use opencl. opencl code is disabled which is why games are crashing. On that note, did gabest ever say anything about continuing opencl development? Otherwise, gregory should probably remove the combo boxes from the config window