..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you commit latest version source code please? (would love migration to github btw)
(07-01-2014, 07:50 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]For b, there is not right now, can I ask why you want that?
I'm planning on adding c in the future.

Will keep reporting on the stability bud, but all working well so far thanks.
Regarding the C part of your answer, could you add in a 'while held' option for that, or even just as an alternative option to the 'toggle' functionality. It would be great. Then if/when you add in paging support for profiles you can toggle between pages or have it switch profile pages only 'while held'. It would make ALL the difference.

Another little thing i mentioned before and Jheb said the code was still there for it, was the button mode for the touchpad. Where if you rest a finger on the touchpad it meant you can assign a left or right mouse click to say, L2 and R2 - but only while the touchpad is being touched. That would be equally great if that could be enabled again, it was in electros early builds but i dont know if its functionality got in the way of something else like profile switching.

Those two things would make me incredibly happy because i could drop having to use two additional programs (xpadder and keysticks) which I have running in the background all the time - which might be a source of some of the unstable behavior im experiencing.
[attachment=51431]

twice in 45 mins Sad
I've got a guy who says he's getting an error that says System.IndexOutOfRangeException or something whenever he tries to connect his controller with Bluetooth (built-in adapter). Got any solutions for him? He says it happens no matter what version he's using.
(07-02-2014, 04:45 PM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a guy who says he's getting an error that says System.IndexOutOfRangeException or something whenever he tries to connect his controller with Bluetooth (built-in adapter). Got any solutions for him? He says it happens no matter what version he's using.

This is because the BT Dongle/Driver/Stack are not compatible and will not return a proper MAC address for the device.
(07-02-2014, 05:02 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]This is because the BT Dongle/Driver/Stack are not compatible and will not return a proper MAC address for the device.

I had a feeling it was because the adapter wasn't compatible. Thanks jhebbel.
(07-02-2014, 05:54 PM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a feeling it was because the adapter wasn't compatible. Thanks jhebbel.

Well that error occurs when the device is queried for a Mac address and it returns null, either the adapter itself is incompatible, or the drivers / stack being used are. Try diff drivers / stack before giving up on it, out of curosity what is the adapter (model mfg etc)
1. The way that the macros is setup, it only allows for one 360 button control. I've reached a snag when trying to use fighter maker type programs to try to make L1 and L2 hold three 360 buttons each because the program doesn't have a PPP or KKK type function like real fighting games. Is there anyway that you can include the 360 buttons in with the list of keyboard buttons (like joy2key, xpadder, etc) instead of making it a one 360 button dropdown list slot? I would like this to use for PPSSPP and Dreamcast emulators as well since they don't really have 4 shoulder buttons, only 2.

2. Also, the normal arrow keys seem to be switched with the numberpad arrow keys and vice versa.

3. SemiColon doesn't seem to work if you press it on the program's keyboard. It reads as 'rbutton, d9' when you save and go back into the profile. When pressing the actual key on your machine, it reads as oem1 when you go back into the profile afterward. SemiColon only seems to work if you press the key on your machine.

4. Profiles don't seem to stick very well in the drop down boxes in the auto profile tab. One minute you set all the profiles up to a program, next minute profiles go empty. Also, when unchecked, the all the program spaces default to none. Hide unchecked also removes all programs regardless of being checked or not. Hide unchecked also sounds weird and confusing. Checking, and then choosing to delete checked is the way most programs usually do it.
(07-02-2014, 10:54 AM)Vrokolos Wrote: [ -> ]Can you commit latest version source code please? (would love migration to github btw)

Just updated, I'm not sure if I'm gonna make a github for this too though. It would be too much to update each time, as you just saw I already forgot to merge the latest.

(07-02-2014, 03:15 PM)marcoboyle Wrote: [ -> ]Will keep reporting on the stability bud, but all working well so far thanks.
Regarding the C part of your answer, could you add in a 'while held' option for that, or even just as an alternative option to the 'toggle' functionality. It would be great. Then if/when you add in paging support for profiles you can toggle between pages or have it switch profile pages only 'while held'. It would make ALL the difference.

Another little thing i mentioned before and Jheb said the code was still there for it, was the button mode for the touchpad. Where if you rest a finger on the touchpad it meant you can assign a left or right mouse click to say, L2 and R2 - but only while the touchpad is being touched. That would be equally great if that could be enabled again, it was in electros early builds but i dont know if its functionality got in the way of something else like profile switching.

Those two things would make me incredibly happy because i could drop having to use two additional programs (xpadder and keysticks) which I have running in the background all the time - which might be a source of some of the unstable behavior im experiencing.

I planned to have it as hold down as in shift. I'll try to have it as a toggle as well.

I'm not sure what you're asking of button mode, as you can assign the left and right side to l2 and r2.
(07-02-2014, 04:01 PM)marcoboyle Wrote: [ -> ]twice in 45 mins Sad

Still not sure what's going on. When it crashes, is a controller connected? Does it crash when you press a certain button? Does it happened after the controller's been connected for a while, or does it happen possibly right before it disconnects from idle timeout?
(07-03-2014, 12:13 AM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]1. The way that the macros is setup, it only allows for one 360 button control. I've reached a snag when trying to use fighter maker type programs to try to make L1 and L2 hold three 360 buttons each because the program doesn't have a PPP or KKK type function like real fighting games. Is there anyway that you can include the 360 buttons in with the list of keyboard buttons (like joy2key, xpadder, etc) instead of making it a one 360 button dropdown list slot? I would like this to use for PPSSPP and Dreamcast emulators as well since they don't really have 4 shoulder buttons, only 2.

2. Also, the normal arrow keys seem to be switched with the numberpad arrow keys and vice versa.

3. SemiColon doesn't seem to work if you press it on the program's keyboard. It reads as 'rbutton, d9' when you save and go back into the profile. When pressing the actual key on your machine, it reads as oem1 when you go back into the profile afterward. SemiColon only seems to work if you press the key on your machine.

4. Profiles don't seem to stick very well in the drop down boxes in the auto profile tab. One minute you set all the profiles up to a program, next minute profiles go empty. Also, when unchecked, the all the program spaces default to none. Hide unchecked also removes all programs regardless of being checked or not. Hide unchecked also sounds weird and confusing. Checking, and then choosing to delete checked is the way most programs usually do it.

1. I'm not too sure at the moment, but I'll consider it.

2. Did you turn num lock on?

3. Oem1 is semicolon, it read weird since keyboards of other localizations use the key for other functions, but clicking it gives the wrong thing, it'll be fixed in the next release, for now just press semicolon instead.

4. The check means that the program is saved and is being used for auto profiles, if it's unchecked then it's no longer being used, as in it's the same as pressing remove. Hide unchecked just that, hides what's unchecked, however technically it's removing the programs that have no profiles assigned to it, so even if you check it, there's no profiles assigned to it so it gets removed anyway. It's not the way the check system usally used but, the check is just there to show that said program has a profile(s) assigned to it.
hey is it possible to make the PS button a sleep button that can put the pc to sleep and wake it back up again? I have a motherboard where the usb ports are always on.