..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-25-2014, 01:15 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Which version are you using, and has it ever worked using any versions from either me, j2k, electro, innex?

Just tried your program as well and the same issue. The computer recognises the controller as an x360 controller the scp monitor recognises the controller. But the SCP server has nothing same as the DS4 tool.

Edit: Still pressing on SCP server is now recognising controller and I can vibrate the controller from the SCP server but the DS4 tools arent picking up the controller.
woke up to find a new version with fixed mouse movement (woohoo!) and tried it out right away on my laptop. looking good.

some additional notes, the numpad on the on screen display does not seem to properly bind keys to the numpad, some do and some do not, for example numpad 0 on the on screen keyboard binds the key to 0 and not numpad 0. only affects the on screen keyboard and from what i recall numpad 0, numpad +, numpad . (decimal). additionally the enter key if pressed on the physical keyboard as opposed to the on screen keyboard enters into the keybinds as Q, this is the case with both the numpad enter and the one above the right shift.

and one additional request, a toggle option for keys. would be helpful for crouching for example. that should be all, ill keep further posts limited to bug reports.
(05-25-2014, 03:28 PM)Drossious Wrote: [ -> ]woke up to find a new version with fixed mouse movement (woohoo!) and tried it out right away on my laptop. looking good.

some additional notes, the numpad on the on screen display does not seem to properly bind keys to the numpad, some do and some do not, for example numpad 0 on the on screen keyboard binds the key to 0 and not numpad 0. only affects the on screen keyboard and from what i recall numpad 0, numpad +, numpad . (decimal). additionally the enter key if pressed on the physical keyboard as opposed to the on screen keyboard enters into the keybinds as Q, this is the case with both the numpad enter and the one above the right shift.

and one additional request, a toggle option for keys. would be helpful for crouching for example. that should be all, ill keep further posts limited to bug reports.

This may be a numLock state issue, as I don't believe that when numlock is enabled it sends a different key event than the normal number row, Try manually cycling numLock states and see if this makes the controller react any differently
(05-25-2014, 08:27 AM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, it's late lol.

No, no. I mean when it's finished charging. When it is on the full color. The idle timeout for plugged in mode would just turn off the fully charged light. Not the charging light. That way when a person would want to keep the controller plugged in the whole time (all day, etc), the light will turn off after such and such inactivity. This will not happen until it is at full light. Then when a button is pressed, it'll turn back on. This process here would not turn the controller off completely. This way, the light wont be on the whole time when nothing is being done with the controller and the user won't have to keep editing the color when they want to play with it again. I said the empty color because ppl usually use that for having no light.

Okay, I didn't know about holding the button to turn bluetooth off.

Gotcha (about the donations).

Ok I think I already got that working, but I have to wait until my controller charges to see.
(05-25-2014, 03:28 PM)Drossious Wrote: [ -> ]woke up to find a new version with fixed mouse movement (woohoo!) and tried it out right away on my laptop. looking good.

Don't worry it's the numpad. It reads just 0 in the list, but that's only because that's because it just 0 in the mapping screen. When you save it and reload the options, you'll notice it says numpad0 (It says this since it reads the key value code and microsoft shows the name of the key, but when assigned, the name doesn't matter, the key value is stored for mapping purposes).

And I think I'll try toggle while I mess with macros, but I'll be taking a short break since it, working for a multitude of people right now. It would also give time for people to get updates so I don't have to bundle the updater in the next auto-update.
why does this not work correctly with splinter cell blacklist? all of the button mappings are wrong...
(05-26-2014, 12:07 AM)vizionblind Wrote: [ -> ]why does this not work correctly with splinter cell blacklist? all of the button mappings are wrong...

You posted this question in the other forum, i asked is splintercell XInput compatible, are you using the hide DS4 option, have you changed mappings in the tool or in game

You never responded...
I know I promised a new version today, its probably not going to be until tomorrow.

I have application sensing working, GUI is 99% done (just needs touch ups)
What's been slowing me down is the way the profiles where implemented in the code, At present you can only edit a profile if it is assigned to a controller and this isnt just a GUI restriction, this is how it was coded, and since the profiles don't have any real class or object nor and constructors or CRUD operations, its all done variable by variable for every implementation that requires a read or write from a profile. I've spent most the day typing up new constructors and CRUD operations for centrally managed and accessible profiles, it will make things much easier for future programmers on this project as well, but its a lot of typing and a lot of variables, i'm well over 1,000 lines of code for the day so im taking a break lol.

but read write operations are done, I just need to bind the new objects to the profile forms.
(05-26-2014, 12:57 AM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]I know I promised a new version today, its probably not going to be until tomorrow.

I have application sensing working, GUI is 99% done (just needs touch ups)
What's been slowing me down is the way the profiles where implemented in the code, At present you can only edit a profile if it is assigned to a controller and this isnt just a GUI restriction, this is how it was coded, and since the profiles don't have any real class or object nor and constructors or CRUD operations, its all done variable by variable for every implementation that requires a read or write from a profile. I've spent most the day typing up new constructors and CRUD operations for centrally managed and accessible profiles, it will make things much easier for future programmers on this project as well, but its a lot of typing and a lot of variables, i'm well over 1,000 lines of code for the day so im taking a break lol.

but read write operations are done, I just need to bind the new objects to the profile forms.

My version is set to only edit profiles with at least one controller, but I'm pretty sure you can edit profiles without a controller connected, it's just you can't see changes without one. It's something I'd have to try myself though.
(05-26-2014, 03:38 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]My version is set to only edit profiles with at least one controller, but I'm pretty sure you can edit profiles without a controller connected, it's just you can't see changes without one. It's something I'd have to try myself though.

Theres no way to get to it currently, the profile has to be assigned to a controller and the options window requires you to pass the device and the profile as parameters, then changes made in the options are applied to the controller directly then when you hot save the controllers config is saved to the file not the profile itself lol, so as you can see its tangled web of sorts, but by creating its own object with its own crud and constructors also with writeback I can break profile free and edit them directly without even having any controllers, this is important given the application sense that i'm implementing, don't want users to have to assign and unassign profiles to add new ones for games. Itll be up tomorrow as well as code, its quite a bit different than current version which is why ill be jumping to 1.4 instead of 1.3.0.6
Do you think you will add languages files support in future ?