..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ahhhh my apologies
my 1st post thx to all members & developer team... pcsx2 rocxks!!!!
Thanks for all the work and all your time to make PCSX2 the best emu ever!

keep it up!!!!!!!! Wink
OMG great work. thanks to all people that spend your time to PCSX2. Laugh

1st post xD
Thank you for putting in the time and effort!! This program is my favorite!
Thank you. You are bringing much fun to me. In time when PC games are in great shortage (especialy a good one) you have revealed to me an entire brand new world. I am playing FFXII and have at least 30 games on a waiting list. And on a goggle code page i see how frequent and hard you are working (by the number of daily betas). Thank you very much.
Thank You Guys....a lot of good games are now playable and the looks perfect (almost)....great work keeping this project as great as excellent gets.
Thank you very much for all the efforts!! =)
BIG BIG THX not only to the developers but also to the community here that helps out on every little thing! Thanks to u i am finnally able to enjoy FFX i bought an old ps2 from a friend to play this game but gaming on a console is just not my thing, i LOVE how you have to make up things on the pc and try this and that till u get it up n running. Consoles are just lame! U see PCSX2 is THE perfect thing for me Smile

So i have a new pc now and im finally able to use pcsx2 with good framerates and it looks even better than on tv thx to u guys! Keep up the good work, CHEER THUMBSUP PEWPEW !!!!!!!!!!!!111
thank you so much for all the effort you put in, it is making me and my wife fight over our new laptop cos there's gaming bliss on there, were having a great time, thank you very much: )