..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already thanked you guys... but after playing Soul Calibur 3 for a week, I have to thank you again!!
thx :.
This emulator is so amazing!

I lost my PS2 years ago and had a ton of games that I never finished and probably wouldn't have because I'm too lazy to go buy another console Tongue In my opinion, this emulator is so much better than the console!

Thx so much <3
Thanks loads for all this work, guys. Wow, I can't believe you guys are giving this for free. Awesome. Smile Smile
Now I don't have to dust off my old PS2 and wrestle with mom for TV time to play Persona 4. I've been dying to play this game since I played P3P on my PSP. Laugh
Thank you very much to everyone doing this. PCSX2 really mean a LOT to me. So again thank you!!.
Thanks so much, just wonderful work, keep it up and thanks!
thanks for the 6 years of continuos dev of the pcsx2.thats a long one..if i have a child,already gone to kindergarten.
Thank you very much pcsx2 development team.
Thanks dev's, I've had 3 PS2's since they came out, and since PS3 now doesn't have backwards compatibility, I was very upset at the possibility of buying yet another PS2 when the one I have now broke. But thanks to you guys, now I can play my games without damaging the dvd's through my PC and not having to worry about replacing another PS2
Just like to add my thanx for an amazing piece of software.