..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thx pal...
Just 36 pages? You guys deserve much more Smile
(06-16-2011, 05:51 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to thank Nachbrenner for his patches for the game Crazy Taxi.

I'd like to thank Nachbrenner for all his patches and the .pnach system to begin with (his system Tongue2). But ehr yeah no idea wht ever happened to him Wacko

Anyways Crazy Taxi is not exactly playable, after a while parts of the road go missing...

(06-29-2011, 09:55 AM)piotrus Wrote: [ -> ]Just 36 pages? You guys deserve much more Smile

Well there's usually a post or 2 in wrong sections that should be here, think of it as 39 pages or so? Laugh
Thank you x1000 times guys for devolping the PCSX2 and Thank You x99999999 times for making such outstanding upgrades!
I want to thank the team again for updating the SPU plugin recently. It's so nice to have excellent sound in so many games. Thanks again for everything!
I know this will probably fall on deaf ears, as this thread is already horrendously huge and the devs probably don't have time to sift through all the posts, but I wanted to give a HUGE THANKS for fixing a bug I had in SSX.
The bug in question was a game freeze whenever exiting a track to go back to the main menu. I tried the latest 4791 build and, after waiting 7 years, found the problem was finally fixed. Now I can actually play a tournament. FANTASTIC!
Thank you for all of your hard work!
I got a little advice on what video card to buy from Shadow Lady and with that I've got Final Fantasy X International and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix running at 1080p as smooth as can be. FFX needs an easy skipdraw hack, but with that it looks absolutely gorgeous. You guys have done some amazing work here, and my hat is off to you.

I do own all these games and a ps2, as well as a backward compatible ps3. I use PCSX2 specifically because it looks even better than the ps3s own native upscaling. You guys rock. Thanks for all your hard work.
Never thought I would play my ps2 games with that much anti aliasing, I can throw my ps3 away and start using my computer again!

Thanks for the "awesomness" Laugh
I just wanted to thank everybody who's worked so hard in making this emulator a reality. I can't believe how far it's come, you've allowed me to re-live some of my best gaming memories.

Cheers to your hard work, and here's to many more awesome releases Laugh