..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The people, developers, coders, admins who created this gaming system made my dream come true and now I'm building new PC for your emulator to be able to play some of the best PS2 games on higher settings that are somewhat upscaled and more quality than playing on a conventional PS2 system. Many thanksLaugh
It just dawned on me that I have been using PCSX2 since version 0.9.7 and not once have I stopped to say thanks.

Shame on me!

Thank you PCSX2 team, not only for your emulation work, but for taking the time to assist others who have issues: and for doing so at no cost.

You guys/gals ROCK!
Hello,

just found this thread, I never thought I would stop playin WOT, but you Guys did it with your amazing project !!!

I missed the PS 2 times, I stopped at PS1, I have to admit that the PS 2 games are still great !!!

Please don`t stop or abandon this project, keep up that work and your effort to run and optimize that emulator !

ROCK ON and excuse my english, I`m not a native speaker.

Best regards
Thanks to the Dev team for making such a KICK@$$ ps2 emulator.
I'm as impressed as I am grateful.

Although I can't code a cookie to a starving toddler, I do hack a lot in Assembly. I'll post some hacks/cheats in the appropriate forum thread.

Keep up the good work folks!
Thanks so much for the awesome emulator to all that have supported it over the years.
I used it for a few years now and never thought of thanking anyone. The only reason I am now is because I noticed this thank you thread lol.
Thanks for this amazing emulator, Now I can play my favorite ps2 games. And also because I'm getting tired of playing pc games lol.
Not had a single problem so far on stock settings for most games tried 14 so far they seem fast
Maybe i'm just lucky so far? thanks guys.

specs:

- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.40GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Corsair Dominator 16GB DDR3
-GeForce 9600gt oc
Just wanted to thank the whole team again for your great work. Keep on! Smile

(Grandia 3 really seems to be one of the best rpgs I've ever played...)
I noticed that I've been using the emu for a week and I hadn't thanked you, guys. So, here goes: A huge THANK YOU to you, guys.
The emulator is absolutely impressive. This is a great feat that you've achieved here. Keep up the good work! Smile
years earlier i was hesitant to download pcsx2, but when i finally built my pc i was throwing all kinds of things on it and yeah did pcsx2 worked well, this is one amazing emulator i say, hands down to all the staff that used their time and effort just to release a good working version and to please everyone else