..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just discovered PCSX2 and am amazed at all the support for it. The huge improvement in graphical quality over vanilla games is simply astounding and I can't wait to get into the huge library of games once exams are over in a couple of days. Thank you to everyone involved whether it be developers or modders who made this possible!
its been awhile since i last visited Smile thank you for continuous update you guys are the best Laugh
Holy Moly!

SVN 5821 did a GREAT speedup in a lot of games...really,better audio quality and better time stretch

THANK YOU!
Thank you everybody for your kind words Laugh makes us feel warm and bubbly inside! Just thought I'd thank you all for your support and reassure you we do read your comments!
I'm using PCSX2 for years now, I first found out about it in early 2009
And I must say, this Emulator had made HUGE improvements over the years! I love playing my old time favorites in glorious HD.
The Playable games list almost has reached 90%, that's just amazing!
Anyway, THANK YOU for all the hard work to all Devs Laugh
Thank you playstation two emulator team PCSX2 for that gracefull work!
Well,i was busy play in partie of friends...and i back and see this in the site-Pcsx2 1.2 has been released!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all,i m really glad(special thanks for Refraction)Wink
I miss Phil.

But yes, thanks for the continued support. PCSX2 is so awesome, that Sony is going to use it on the PS4. Tongue
couple days ago i just upgraded from r5121 to r5783 and i have to say i am very impressed!! with 5121 the only game i have that would get a steady 60 FPS@1280x720 on my laptop was FF12, now it seems every game, even Xenosaga EP-I, plays without much slowdown if at all+^_^+ also noticed that everything runs much cooler, before i would hit 85-90°C, now it only hits 75-80°C +^_^+
specs; [email protected], GT 540m with 10% OC, 6GB ram
Holy crap.

You can play XenoSaga without muchj slowdown on a rig like that?

This really MUST be alot faster.

YOu used to need 2GB of VRAM and a 4.0GHZ+ Processor just to not get slow downs "Most of the time", let alone full speed 100% of the time.