..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks for develop this emulator, coz, i don't need to buy a console anymore...
Indirectly, you are admitting that you don't own a ps2?
thanks for the new beta, you guys are doing an awesome job!
(10-06-2010, 01:13 PM)BDL Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for develop this emulator, coz, i don't need to buy a console anymore...

Are you serious? PCSX2 is only 10% accurate, and the PS2 emulator in the Playstation 3 firmware is 80% accurate. Many titles will either not work correctly or will have complex code that translates inefficiently. Certain games like Metal Gear Solid 3 require quite a fast CPU and other games won't run without glitched graphics unless you use Direct X Software Rendering. You need a lot more cores or CPU cycles for software rendering because CPUs are incredibly inefficient for rendering compared to GPUs, of course.
well, when i'm drunk putting the key in the key hole is also only 10% accurate, and i could do it a lot faster with my original mental condition, but it works anyway, even if i see things twice.

lets assume his ps2 is broken and he does not want to buy another one......
lols@ the analogy above me. Agreed.

Just dropping by to say thank you for the great work on this emu. I remember downloading a much earlier version a long time ago, and since I'm lucky enough to have a PC that can run it now, I was happy to recently see that you're still working on it. You guys have really come a long way!

I now have 2 clicking PS2's (sadface), and your emu runs so well for me that I don't feel compelled to run out and buy a third. Kudos to you, thanks again and keep it up Smile

Thanks for all the hard work on making pcsx2 so wonderfulSmile.
Great work, guys. I never owned a PS2, but i'm finally able to buy some used games for just a couple of dollars and play them on my computer. I'm very impressed with the progress - especially given that i tried out the emulator about two years ago and was completely unable to play anything.

I've kicked in $20 to your cause, and i'll donate more soon. I'd much rather send my money to you, rather than go out and buy a console!
R35P3c7 2 the team for all the hard work. Checked you guys out years ago and its seems the project has grown and the releases have become more stable. Good work for creating an awesome emulator and backup solution for my ps2 for when it dies. An awesome project... +1000000 REP !!
Lo there Adminators and Dev's

The latest build update 0.97r3878 is a massive improvement!

I currently run a dual core and 512mb gfx card etc and before i only got like 29fps and now i get 43fps avg ;D

Keep up the awesome work your doing I for one love this emulator, makes PS2 way more fun especially coz I am a game cheater by nature LooOooL

Laterz mates