..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My hat off to you guys
This emulator is a real piece of work.

I'm somewhat knowledgeable with software, so I know how hard this sort of things is. And you guys have done an amazing job.

Now with a PS3 I had no way of playing my PS2 favorites.
And I had never played MGS3: Subsistence. But now I've played that awesome game to death on your awesome emulator.

So thank you very much,
_Jazz
Its awesome to play your old games you love in such a damn good quality. Thanks for making this possible!
To all who made this (PCSX2 0.9.8) happen, thank you so much! Even though you gain nothing ($) from it, you still released a new version, damn. I almost thought that work on it had stopped indefinitely =( Thanks so much and God bless you all and may you have a happy and productive life. Peace.
My applauds to anyone and everyone who worked on PCSX2 0.9.8.
Thanks for all the hard work you put into PCSX2. I really like how you can change the resolution, unlike the real PS2.
Great speeds, great compatibility, an amazing job overall despite the few graphical quirks in certain games.

No words, i'm just genuinely happy this emulator exists, thanks to you, to relive days of seemingly unending fun with a rather big dosage of improvement in terms of quality.

I hope you guys keep maintaining and ultimately improving PCSX2, and perhaps make something out of it than just appraisals from the community.
Keep up the good work! Smile
Thank you! what a nice emulator!
Thanks for all the work on this guys, this emulator is awesome Smile with 0.9.8 all of my games are compatible and playable Laugh
Thank you very much...to everyone that work on PCSX2 development.
Thank you to all the developers and staff for their hard work! Been using PCSX2 for a year and it ran well on my medium priced laptop. I play some Japanese titles like Super Robot Wars and Onimusha.