..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-28-2009, 07:59 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Merged with thank you thread, I think I'll set it as a sticky again Tongue

Thanks Bositman, that way those of us who don't know our way around the forum here won't dirty it up. = P

PS - Thank you to the plug-in developers for the new GSdx, it is the shiznit.
ty pcsx2 teamLaugh

playing final fantasy X again was like a wet dream came trueTongue
[Image: thankyoul.jpg]

DA PCSX2 TEAM
Thanks for all the work guys. Many thanks, and much appreciation.
thanks for all Hard work guys , pcsx2 on my PC awesome Laugh

good luck to all.
thanx alot for that project pcsx2 is the only and the best ps2 emulator !
i hope sonic unleashed is fully playable in the upcoming edition !! Tongue
thaaaaaaaaaaaaanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to every one who contributed to the code !
I should have thanked you guys in the past years since PCSX2 emulator was at its infancy. The last PCSX2 emulator version that I tried before was 0.6 or earlier i think cause I did not have a ps2 back then and i was so desperate to play Ace Combat 4. Its slow during those days and its unplayable.

Its really great to see the emulator working in action especially running SD Gundam G Generation Wars. The game runs great on my Vista PC using the Public Beta 1736, Dx10 mode with almost stable 60fps gameplay just like my own PS2 with only minor frame skips, very unnoticable glitches on gameplay cause of the high framerate im using and some few crashes that does not worry me since its beta and the fact that the game uses only 2d sprites but its still amazing that the emulator can run it properly including the game cutscenes.

And its nice for the emulator to support the XBOX360 for windows controller. Which makes this emulator really great. I wish i was a good programmer to help the pcsx2 team but i got stuck with graphics, video & sound editing and multimedia as my line of work....

I wish you won't abandon or turn down this project cause its a great achievement and its a waste if you do leave it and never to develop it.

Thanks so much for developing this emulator even further beyond
for the past years since its birth Smile
New here! Thank you so much for your time and effort! Good Job!
Just wanna say thanks again cause the new version is just flat out amazing works 100x better and cleaner I had a few problems with some games before but now I have none works great.

Keep at it guys/gals
thanks guys Smile
you rock! Smile