..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks a lot jesalvein for confirming that french people must be banned from the internet for reasons of idiocy.
On Topic (because I do like being ontopic and not just try to find a reason to warn people (even if the reason is stupid) instead of helping them): A big thank you for the developers (except for jesalvein if he's one of them).
Have another one for flaming then. I wonder which part of no support for warez in here did you not get, or why the reason 'is stupid'. Maybe because you didn't like it, but we could care less. The rules are there to be enforced, you agreed to comply to them, you break them, you get warned. Simple.
(08-01-2011, 03:21 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Have another one for flaming then. I wonder which part of no support for warez in here did you not get, or why the reason 'is stupid'. Maybe because you didn't like it, but we could care less. The rules are there to be enforced, you agreed to comply to them, you break them, you get warned. Simple.

I didn't break the rules. I posted a YouTube video to show what my problem was. The fact that there's a comment on YouTube stating that I use a pirated bios doesn't mean I broke any rules here. I simply posted a video. That comment was on ANOTHER SITE. Or do you own the whole internet now?
I don't care where it was posted. The fact that we know you are using pirated stuff revokes all support for you from this forum, whether you admitted to it in this forum, your blog, posted a screenshot with pirated bios files or whatever. Just because you admitted piracy somewhere else does not make you less of a pirate and we will not support piracy here.
(08-01-2011, 03:26 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care where it was posted. The fact that we know you are using pirated stuff revokes all support for you from this forum, whether you admitted to it in this forum, your blog, posted a screenshot with pirated bios files or whatever. Just because you admitted piracy somewhere else does not make you less of a pirate and we will not support piracy here.

OK, I knew you wouldn't agree with me since I'm not french. Anyway, since you don't care about your users (come on, you are unwillingly helping a lot of pirates on this site, just admit it), I won't even ask for your help. I just want you people to know that your support center sucks. For a project such as pcsx2 you should try and help everyone as much as possible not throw people away from you because you're racist.
Of course we unwillingly help a lot of pirates on this site. I wouldn't know if someone pirates or not and is not my place to ask, but it's a different matter altogether after they have admitted of being pirates. Of course you don't care about that, but I do since I don't want to have sony's legal department on my ass for promoting piracy on their console.
Nope, our support is pretty good actually, anyone can see it from the dozens of happy users in our support threads daily, but I do understand a kid like you being sad about not getting support after breaking the rules. Lol at the racist comment Tongue
Thanks for all your work. 0.9.8 is very fast . I can play tekken 5, god of war 1&2, re4 with great fps.
Thanks for the killer emu PCSX2.net! and all teh people who help each other on teh forums
I wanted to say thank you, To the great hacker that made it possible for a threaded VU. all four of my cores are working to improve speed for me on a verity of games.

Thanks Laugh
THANKS, ALL MY FRIEND