..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah must be hard to concentrate on building it anyways I am hoping that it will be released this year.About September or October maybe? Who knows ? Laugh
Yes! Thanks for the Pcsx2 - r1888. I've just try it last night. Smooth, easy and sweet she is...
Will you guys marry me?

Seriously, I am finally able to play KH1&2 and FFX&XII. I've been wanting to play these for years.
Thank you very much for the newest release! Laugh
thanks for 9.7. I 've been playing around with the latest svn and was astonished about the performance improvement compared to 9.6.
You guys and gals rock ^___^
Thank you for 0.9.7! Keep up the awesome work! Everyone here appreciates it. Smile
Thank you for doing this great emulator! I've passed a lot of great times with it, and PCSX2 will be my salvation when my ps2 crashes XDDD
I attempted to mod my PS2 and failed miserably. It was a lot harder than the Xbox. The PS2 never worked again. Then I moved in with a roommate who owned a PS2. I started playing FFXII, but his PS2 started scratching discs, so I had to stop. I haven't had a PS2 in so long, and I never got to finish paying FFXII. When I found PCSX2, I couldn't wait to play it again. However version 0.9.6 ran a little too slow for my taste. This new 0.9.7 beta is working better than ever, and I'm so excited. Thank you so much, team. Keep up the good work!
Thanks to you guys i get to play my childhood games :3. thank you and good job. Cool
ty for this emu... the best out there imo. i find it amazing that a bunch of dedicated guys have done something a multi million\billion dollar company couldn't... my hats off to u guys