..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's my save...PSU save created by Ule 4.40
PS.On that clip you have everything and max of everything...I want my items and everything else

Edit:BTW the Blitzball window is way too long and I can't see everything on 1024x768
I can't use this part of the window
(01-11-2010, 10:56 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my save...PSU save created by Ule 4.40
PS.On that clip you have everything and max of everything...I want my items and everything else

FFXED should recognize those values now; see my attachment. In the video I carried over my items and equipment but not the Sphere Grid.

(01-11-2010, 10:56 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:BTW the Blitzball window is way too long and I can't see everything on 1024x768
I can't use this part of the window

A screen height of 864 pixels or more is currently required to view that menu. Increase the resolution of your screen. I use 1280x1024. I will add a scrollbar that appears if the screen height is less than 864 pixels to that window in future releases.
(01-11-2010, 11:31 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]FFXED should recognize those values now; see my attachment.
Yes I don't get error now
(01-11-2010, 11:31 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]A screen height of 864 pixels or more is currently required to view that menu. Increase the resolution of your screen. I use 1280x1024.
Using higher resolution looks bad on my monitor
(01-11-2010, 11:31 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]I will add a scrollbar that appears if the screen height is less than 864 pixels to that window in future releases.
Yes that will be better
Ok, try this. I have tested it and it should work on resolutions as small as 800x600.
(01-12-2010, 12:28 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, try this. I have tested it and it should work on resolutions as small as 800x600.

Well it's not perfect but it still does the job,thanks.
What's wrong with it? Can you post a screenshot?
(01-12-2010, 12:55 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong with it? Can you post a screenshot?

When I open the window I see it like this and I have to move the window up to see the Edit,Done and Cancel
It's not such a big deal
It definitely shouldn't be like that. The buttons on the bottom shouldn't be going off of the screen. It was probably because my old calculation was using a "magic number" based on Windows XP GUI. The magic number has been removed and it now calculates from the height of the window. Does this fix it?
No,it's the same.
That's weird. Any chance you could contact me on Windows Messenger ([email protected]) so I can try to sort this out?