..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you want to see the summoning animation with the dark aeon, you have to first have the aeon in your party, use the Possessed by Yu Yevon, then summon the aeon. That way the aeon will be in "dark aeon mode" when you summon it. There is also a model swap cheat code that you can use if you don't want to do that, but it has its own problems.

Seymour does not appear in the main menu. Try switching him in during a battle. If that doesn't work, use FFXED to put him in the first three slots.
(06-26-2012, 01:35 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]You can also use Fangs of Hell if you do not want to wait for the Zanmato animation.
I have the Aeon animation set to short(after you see it couple of times,it's start the get annoying...good thing there is such an option)so it's really fast,and...Fangs from Hell is for single enemy,Zanmato is for all.

(06-25-2012, 11:05 PM)patjp93 Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I did in FFX-2 to deal with master tonberries in via infinito. I hated those things with such a passion. Tongue

How did you get,did you used some of the FFX-2 save editors or maybe some code.
I tried the " Celsius - FFX-2 Save game editor" but for some reason,every time I try to start the program,the Send\Don't Send dialog appear(I have the requirements installed)
It was a couple years ago, so I don't have the program I used then. I can hunt it back down I'm sure. It was buggy but I got most things to work.

Also, no, the default "save as" option is raw, not psu.
It is psu here and it always were psu.
The Default Save as(Files of Tpes mode)depends on what file you open.

If you open PSU,the mode will be FFX PSU,if you open RAW save,it will be FFX RAW,if you open psu save that is actually raw(psu save,saved as raw),the mode will be ffx raw
AH, so the international saves must be raw but then saved as psu.

Also, I know how to summon an aeon and then possess it with yu yevon, and I did this with anima to test. This does not change anima's pain to dark anima's pain, which means instant death even to enemies normally immune to "death." I've seen summon use seymour to summon the real dark anima and use the dark anima pain to take out penance in one hit. How is this done? FFXhackers site is down, so can this be found elsewhere? I've looked but the searches keep coming back here and it just comes back to yu yevon possession.
Is there a way to convert back the raw save file to psu format? I can't import back the raw file to my memory card via mymc. It always show the "save file format not recognize" error. I accidentally used the "save as" option on the FFXED for no reason and save it to raw format. When I try to save it as psu format there is no other option in the file type in "save as" option.
(06-26-2012, 03:52 PM)chromatic20 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to convert back the raw save file to psu format? I can't import back the raw file to my memory card via mymc. It always show the "save file format not recognize" error. I accidentally used the "save as" option on the FFXED for no reason and save it to raw format. When I try to save it as psu format there is no other option in the file type in "save as" option.

Nope, will just have to pull out the original file and re-edit.
(06-26-2012, 04:00 PM)patjp93 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, will just have to pull out the original file and re-edit.

Ninja I see, I've already deleted the original one from the memory card because I thought everything is set and ready to import back. I didn't know that you can't import a raw file (which is the first option in FFXED when you dumbly used the "save as" option) back to the memory card Wacko and just it's my lucky day because I didn't make a backup of my save Blink
If you absolutely can't "resave" the file in ffxed to a psu, then you can try changing the file suffix to psu, but I doubt that'll work. I always leave the original in the memory card until after I edit the file and save. I tell mymc to import the new file; if it says "file already exists" you're good. If it says format not recognized, start over by re-exporting the original save.
the file extension is *.psu but whenever I try to load or save it in FFXED the file type is always "FFX Raw Save" Mellow