..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-04-2010, 07:42 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]The Import menu works like this: first you have to select a file to import from, then you can use the buttons to import stuff from it. So for example if I have a save file with an untouched Sphere Grid, I can import that Sphere Grid into any other file. You can also import the game coordinates, Blitzball players, etc.

Ok I already know that but this doesn't answer on the question,what the "Edit" button does,and not just in that menu/window but every menu.Pressing it doesn't do anything(I think)

(07-04-2010, 07:42 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]You can read about the Dark Valefor Glitch here.

I thought that this fix is for that problem because I experience that crash/freeze 3 times in a row while I played it from my PS2HDD(I thought at first that this is some bug with hdloader but I guess not)
Edit finalizes the changes. Done finalizes the changes and closes the menu. Cancel just closes the window.

For example, if you wanted to give everyone 99 sphere levels you would give Tidus 99 sphere levels, press edit, then give Yuna 99 sphere levels, press edit, give Auron 99 sphere levels, press edit, and so forth.
New version posted (v0.732).

Changes:
-Edit individual Overdrive Modes for any character
-Edit Overdrives and special abilities
-Edit Tidus' overdrive counter
-Import Overdrives
-Import Overdrive Modes
-Lord Ochu falls asleep., Contamination, Immolation, and Judgment Day can be used as items.
Everytime I try to open my memory card with this mymc program it says its "not a ps2 memory card image".

Can someone please just upload a memory card with the first game save for FFX? Why is it so hard to find Sad
(07-27-2010, 09:40 AM)ellelaby Wrote: [ -> ]Everytime I try to open my memory card with this mymc program it says its "not a ps2 memory card image".

Can someone please just upload a memory card with the first game save for FFX? Why is it so hard to find Sad

If this program work correctly in this case:
Quote:1.Start the FFX Int. version of the game(that's my version).
2.Save at the first possible save
3.Open any USA save(that's your version right)using this program.
4.Go to Import=>Browse and choose the FFX Int. save that I made at the first save point.
5.Click on the Import Entire Save=>Done=>Save.
then here's a save at the first possible save point(you are missing only one week boss battle that's behind you)
Hi, I need to know how to actually get to the first save point as my game keeps crashing at the Auron Look part. Can I use this program to bypass that section of the game?

Uggh... and is there a way to use someone's memory card who has the first save point in the game? This is for FFX by the way.
(07-27-2010, 12:36 PM)ellelaby Wrote: [ -> ]Uggh... and is there a way to use someone's memory card who has the first save point in the game? This is for FFX by the way.

Then why did I post the card above if it wasn't possible,just try it.
yes but i can't get past the auron part to get to the first save point! or even to the first boss battle or whatever.

EDIT:

thanks so much for the help bro. i see the first save file is there and I opened it and it plays Laugh

I am just wondering though, how much further exactly is that save file after the Auron "look" crash that I keep experiencing? Because I hope I haven't missed out much of the game Wacko

Sorry but after my experiences with FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9 I don't want to miss out on anything XD
Nothing special happen between the crash till the save...only 3 battles on which the enemys die from one hit and then the boss fight on which at the beginning I use the Aurons special to kill all of the surrounding enemys and hit the boss and after that...I hit=>the boss cast Demi=>I hit=>the boss cast Demi=>and couple of times until he dies(didn't used any items to recover).After the fight,the save point is few steps ahead(the boss is behind you when you load the save)
(07-27-2010, 04:24 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing special happen between the crash till the save...only 3 battles on which the enemys die from one hit and then the boss fight on which at the beginning I use the Aurons special to kill all of the surrounding enemys and hit the boss and after that...I hit=>the boss cast Demi=>I hit=>the boss cast Demi=>and couple of times until he dies(didn't used any items to recover).After the fight,the save point is few steps ahead(the boss is behind you when you load the save)

Thanks a lot for that!