..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

great work btw Smile
I need some help...I'd like to obtain the Caladbolg (or whatever its name is Smile ), the BASIC one, the one you find in the chest right behind the guard in the Calm Lands...I don't know how to add it manually through the Equipment screen in FFXED, since I'm not sure about things like Formula, Attack Power, etc etc...so I tried setting the Catcher Chochobo best time at 0:00:00...but the guard protecting the chest with the Caladbolg won't move...

Now...how am I supposed to do this?
(01-10-2014, 03:53 PM)kjades Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

great work btw Smile
I need some help...I'd like to obtain the Caladbolg (or whatever its name is Smile ), the BASIC one, the one you find in the chest right behind the guard in the Calm Lands...I don't know how to add it manually through the Equipment screen in FFXED, since I'm not sure about things like Formula, Attack Power, etc etc...so I tried setting the Catcher Chochobo best time at 0:00:00...but the guard protecting the chest with the Caladbolg won't move...

Now...how am I supposed to do this?

I got that same problem which led me here. I found the solution somewhere else. After you've set the time to 0:00:00 with FFXED just start a Catcher Chocobo race. You don't have to beat 0:00:00 again. You just need a better time than the Chocobo trainer. Then the guard will be gone.

Great work with FFXED indeed. I'm not that great at this game but I still try to 100% it in my current run. But I don't seem to able to beat the Catcher Chocobo honestly.
thx for this amazing program :3
Just wondering, this is so your able to change files from the emulator version of FFX and not the actual save file i would have on my ps2?

If so is there anyway to modify my console ps2 game?
(01-19-2014, 07:04 PM)Twidenbar Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering, this is so your able to change files from the emulator version of FFX and not the actual save file i would have on my ps2?

If so is there anyway to modify my console ps2 game?

FFXED is compatible with both console and PCSX2.
(01-21-2014, 01:48 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]FFXED is compatible with both console and PCSX2.

So how would i modify it on my console? If the process is fairly easy to do without the need of buying extra cables to do so would be great if not i think i may just stick with buying one of those Action Replay Max cd's
If you get the time i would really appreciate it if someone or yourself may be able to walk me through the process of being able to change ( cheat ) on my ps2 console, id rather use the console to play it then use my computer
I forget my console,only play ps2 and others video games in my pc
(01-21-2014, 07:27 AM)Twidenbar Wrote: [ -> ]So how would i modify it on my console? If the process is fairly easy to do without the need of buying extra cables to do so would be great if not i think i may just stick with buying one of those Action Replay Max cd's

You can find instructions in this thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXED-Fin...a-Real-PS2
Hi ppl
Just downloaded FFXEd, but dunno how to use it. It opens the mem card file (mcd001) and reads my FFX save because I see it in the list, but then what? I tried double-click, right-click, file menu, enter, but dunno how to open it to edit. Am I retarded? Wink

(01-24-2014, 11:46 AM)Lysta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ppl
Just downloaded FFXEd, but dunno how to use it. It opens the mem card file (mcd001) and reads my FFX save because I see it in the list, but then what? I tried double-click, right-click, file menu, enter, but dunno how to open it to edit. Am I retarded? Wink

Yes, I am retarded. Nevermind, I got it. Sorry Wink