..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whoops, never knew a method for PS3 existed too Ohmy I stand corrected!
It doesn't seem to work for me. After I exported it by using mymc, I edited using ffxed, but when I close the ffxed and reopen the same file, it is unedited and goes back to the original status. Might there be a saving problem with the program?

Thank you Smile
You must be forgetting to finalize your changes with Edit or Done, or to save your changes with Save or Save As.
(03-20-2010, 12:24 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]You must be forgetting to finalize your changes with Edit or Done, or to save your changes with Save or Save As.

I tried doing that with both edit and done. Also after everything was finalized, I saved, and just to make sure I saved as a different name but it wouldn't create a new file
What operating system do you use?
windows vista home premium service pack 1 in a 64-bit operating system
Multiple people including myself have had not problems with FFXED on Vista. Vista is not the OS I normally use though, so I will be of limited help. Can you put FFXED in administer mode? I have heard that if you are not in administrator mode Vista might block file I/O.

If that doesn't work, contact me on Windows Messenger as per the first post in the thread. Maybe we can figure out a solution.
Could you possibly add the feature of adding all weapon & armour items in the equipment list, rather than adding one by one to the list instead?
On the FFXED homepage I posted some saves that contain all of the best equipment. You can import that stuff into your save.
where can this FFXEd be download? >_>;