..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-11-2013, 08:27 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]One question...this is save data so what exact the save contains so when you apply this fix,the game is fixed.What does this fix changes to the save to make the game to work in a different way(preventing the bug to be triggered)?

It changes the positions of the Besaid villager NPCs; somehow this can get into an invalid state and crash the game during the Dark Valefor cutscenes.
(07-11-2013, 08:16 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]Try using "Fix Dark Valefor Glitch" in the FFXED Misc menu.

Yay!!! It works!! Ohmy Thank you so much Biggrin
How come? Um..could you please give a little explanation? Smile Tongue

(07-11-2013, 08:39 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]It changes the positions of the Besaid villager NPCs; somehow this can get into an invalid state and crash the game during the Dark Valefor cutscenes.

Oops my bad, I didn't notice. Got it, thanks Laugh
Hello everyone, I need some explanations about Yojimbo's Zanmato. I'm sorry out of topics.
I've read the walkthrough but i'm still bit cunfused and curious, especially Four-Five level Fiends (Monster arena).
Let's say that I've already reach maximum compatible on Yojimbo (255)
It's because whenever I encounter One-Three leveled fiends, He unleashed Zanmato on his own.
How much do I pay for Yojimbo to face Monsters Arena in order to initiatively perform Zanmato on his own?
Conditions: I choose third option by recruiting him. Say, I have 1.000.000 gil. And my Yojimbo doesn't even once perform Daigoro. I played FFX International Version (Expert grid).

I just need another explanations. Thank you Laugh
(07-21-2013, 12:58 AM)Ntuuuut Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I need some explanations about Yojimbo's Zanmato. I'm sorry out of topics.
I've read the walkthrough but i'm still bit cunfused and curious, especially Four-Five level Fiends (Monster arena).
Let's say that I've already reach maximum compatible on Yojimbo (255)
It's because whenever I encounter One-Three leveled fiends, He unleashed Zanmato on his own.
How much do I pay for Yojimbo to face Monsters Arena in order to initiatively perform Zanmato on his own?
Conditions: I choose third option by recruiting him. Say, I have 1.000.000 gil. And my Yojimbo doesn't even once perform Daigoro. I played FFX International Version (Expert grid).

I just need another explanations. Thank you Laugh

Please see here for information about Yojimbo
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/197344-final...faqs/24392
(07-28-2013, 02:05 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]Please see here for information about Yojimbo
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/197344-final...faqs/24392

Cool Laugh
I've got a few questions. Is there any code or program to change the battle theme music?
Oh, and would it be possible to hack the game so the playable characters use the enemy spell effect? I mean the little chimes just before they cast a spell. And finally, is there any tool to mod the characters appearance? Like their clothes, colors, etc.

Thanks for your time.
Hello. Do you maybe know where are game coordinates stored? Like, would it be possible to somehow convert PCSX2 savestates which are in .p2s format to a .ps2 file so that they could be edited in FFXED?
Awesome, exactly what I wanted. Searching for GS/CB/AR codes for FFX International was frustrating.
I've just noticed that in the battle against Sinspawn Genais the Valefor Summoning looked different. Would it be possible to hack it? It is way better.
(08-05-2013, 08:31 PM)raviolisare Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a few questions. Is there any code or program to change the battle theme music?
Oh, and would it be possible to hack the game so the playable characters use the enemy spell effect? I mean the little chimes just before they cast a spell. And finally, is there any tool to mod the characters appearance? Like their clothes, colors, etc.

Thanks for your time.

It is kind of possible to hack the music. Try the enemy mod code here:
http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/sh...SLPS-25088&p=104333#post104333

That's how I was able to manipulate the music in some of my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6-8qMDg1i8

(08-09-2013, 07:11 PM)test_of_valor Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Do you maybe know where are game coordinates stored? Like, would it be possible to somehow convert PCSX2 savestates which are in .p2s format to a .ps2 file so that they could be edited in FFXED?

There is no simple way to convert savestates to savegames.

(08-10-2013, 11:00 PM)raviolisare Wrote: [ -> ]I've just noticed that in the battle against Sinspawn Genais the Valefor Summoning looked different. Would it be possible to hack it? It is way better.

Are you sure? I've never heard of this.