..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know why when I edit the sphere grid then save, then edit my equipment, and then try to activate any node on the sphere grid, my game freezes...
(07-29-2011, 07:38 PM)Azaciek Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to make the abillity to name your weapons how you want like hero blade and stuff like that if you can please add that feature to FFXED. thanks for the editor and all your hard work.

Sorry, the equipment names are not in the save file.

(07-29-2011, 10:49 PM)jigsizzle Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know why when I edit the sphere grid then save, then edit my equipment, and then try to activate any node on the sphere grid, my game freezes...

I don't know. Post the save file that freezes as an attachment and I will look at it.

(07-30-2011, 05:08 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, the equipment names are not in the save file.

I don't know. Post the save file that freezes as an attachment and I will look at it.

Can I send it to your gmail?..
(07-30-2011, 06:12 AM)jigsizzle Wrote: [ -> ]Can I send it to your gmail?..

If you must, but I would prefer you post it on the forums.

(07-30-2011, 06:17 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]If you must, but I would prefer you post it on the forums.

Alright...I learn how to do it, and then I got you...
ok thanks for your help.
does anyone have the list of codes that fuzzy created
they were on ffxhackers.net

I need the ones for the international version

because the forum is down
err.....i need to ask something....in the Blitzball game...when i use the program to increase my team member level...how come other team level also get increased? i also try to set other team level back to level 1...but after a match their level automatically same like me again.....and btw how many round in league or tournament i need to win...to get wakka utl weapon?..thank Laugh or i can just the program to add ultimate weapon and save my time?
(08-13-2011, 09:33 PM)jonemon1 Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone have the list of codes that fuzzy created
they were on ffxhackers.net

I posted the codes here:
http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/index.php

(08-17-2011, 01:00 PM)commanderzzz Wrote: [ -> ]err.....i need to ask something....in the Blitzball game...when i use the program to increase my team member level...how come other team level also get increased? i also try to set other team level back to level 1...but after a match their level automatically same like me again.....and btw how many round in league or tournament i need to win...to get wakka utl weapon?..thank Laugh or i can just the program to add ultimate weapon and save my time?

The game will set the players in the other teams to the average level of your team's players. There is nothing you can do about this in FFXED.

From the Blitzball menu in FFXED you can unlock the World Champion, as if you had won the Blitzball matches needed to get it.
@commanderzzz

Just want to share with you how I used to win Blitzball matches. Smile

If you give level 99 only to Tidus and Keepa, and leave the other team members at level 1, your opposing team will be approximately at level 40, so Keepa will be able to easily save the goal while Tidus successfully score a goal. Tongue