..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a region setting etc. that I may have mixed up?

I know I have the BASLUS-20312 version of FFX, with US 1.6 bios.
No,there's nothing wrong with the saves and there are no special settings but I don't know why do you see only one save in mymc but in the game you see 3 saves.

Are you sure that you are using the same card with mymc and pcsx2(Config=>Memcards)
Positive

Wondering if I should try to get the international FFX or something instead, or try an older version of mymc.

I moved the memcard files out of that folder and the game finds no saves available, so they're the right files.
Wow this looks like a very nice feature. I'm gonna run through the game normal just for old times sake but this will be fun to muck around with after, instead of levelling for 100+ hours.
Does FFXED work with all versions?

I downloaded a new set of MC's to start fresh and all the saves are detected by the game just fine, but when I export them and load with FFXED it says it can't find a valid FFX save in the input file.
(01-17-2010, 05:57 PM)xaldarin Wrote: [ -> ]Does FFXED work with all versions?

I downloaded a new set of MC's to start fresh and all the saves are detected by the game just fine, but when I export them and load with FFXED it says it can't find a valid FFX save in the input file.

There's something wrong with your save...I get that error too but after I recreate the PSU save,FFXED open it without any problems
Can you post that fixed file.

I'd like to see if a known working file will work for me.
(01-17-2010, 06:08 PM)xaldarin Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post that fixed file.

I'd like to see if a known working file will work for me.

Here.
That worked thanks.

How did you recreate it to fix the error in case I come across it again?

Appreciate the help.
(01-17-2010, 06:21 PM)xaldarin Wrote: [ -> ]That worked thanks.

How did you recreate it to fix the error in case I come across it again?

Appreciate the help.

1.Save as .max using PS2 Save Builder.
2.Save the .max as .psu using PS2 Save Converter.