..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will this work on the first tournament(storyline tournament)
I actually hate that mini game(I just can't understand it)...I clear FFX at least 4 times but I was never able to win the tournament.
Yeah, sure, this will work, I used this trick many times and always won. But for better chance, make sure Tidus has the Jecht Shot technique.
This is a great program! Grade A stuff!
I just really wish there was a way to reset all the chests in the game to make New Game+ that much more enjoyable, but it's no big deal.
Thanks for the awesome program. I enjoy it so.
@vsub
Oh, I forgot to mention, if you edit your Blitzball team levels before the first (storyline) tournament, it will be reset to its initial state when the first match begins. That means the only way to edit your team levels is running FFX on PCSX2 and hacking it using ArtMoney or other Memory Editor tools.
Actually, I hacked EXPs (not Levels), I gave Tidus and Keepa 7212 of EXP, and their levels grew up to 99. I still have an ArtMoney table for this, if you're interested I can post it.
Actually I made a code with ArtMoney for the score long time ago(I don't have the cheat anymore)and with it,I was able to change my and the opponent goals(99 for me and 0 for them...that's how the tournament ended)
Different person, different way lol;P, I remember cheating shot power or stamina or whatever it was, soo each of my shots was stronger than goalkeeper could defend. xD
Is there is a way to make the Aeons to do more that 9999 damage(without having to complete something in the story or equip special weapon)
thank for the reply...and also big thank the ur program too...really helping me out and better than using cheat code ^^....Laugh
@ commanderzzz: pal version for wakkas ultimate weapon:
mark: luna stadium in a locker @ aurochs room
sigil: blitzball-tournament (10 - 12 games have to be played, dunno exactly the english name of it) first win (easy on storyline): attack-T...after that: 250 normal fights with your group and then do the next tournament for another T...dunno...kinda condition T or something like that o.O, 450 normal fights and then theres a 50% chance to have the sigil as a prize for the 1st place...if you don´t have...play again the last match of the tournament until it changes...or play another full tournament...the choice is yours...but these ultimate weapons aren´t that special...if you have the other ultimate weapons and farm @ monster arena for spheres, you´ll create your own needed weapons...^^
also wakkas weapon unlocks only ifrits hit-exp...
finally...i finish the game....after the credit...the game get stucked with THE END screen?...any idea how to skip it?thank....i wan to try new game plus mode Laugh