..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love your editor. I have explored it, generally have no problems unless I screw up a storyline event and have two queries.

1. Is there a way to pretend celestials have been activated, thereby removing the 9999 damage limit on aeons prior to Bahamut? Edit: ...and now I just got to page 25 where this was answered. Heh.

2. I no longer have the internet page which implied this, but I thought FFXED would allow me to navigate around the world map using a character other than Tidus, but I cannot see an option for this. Was this an earlier idea that was discarded?

Thank you for your time!
The character you use depends on the room you are in. So the only way to get someone besides Tidus is to go to Via Purifico or the Auron room.
Ah, gotcha. I found your posts of game coordinates and found the Auron room, but the game loaded a black screen. I noted that no storyline position was given, just room number 2 and spawn point 0. Interestingly, the debug room (rn 1, sp 0) loaded with a grey room that gave me ideas of a holodeck before it's in use with a list of options in Japanese? but selecting them made the screen go dark.

I think my install is faulty in some way. :-(
Which version of the game do you have?
I have an international PAL version of the game, purchased in 2006. I can play either off the disc in my DVD drive, or off the ISO image I made of it. The problem is that either way, the console of PCSX2 claims "HLE Notice: ELF does not have a path", so I don't actually know the SPUP? number thing for it, which I presume would be more helpful to you.
You can see the version number on your save files.
SCES-50490 is the version number. :-)
That's one of the English PAL versions. I heard that the battle debug menu (cactuar room) works in the Spanish PAL version. If you want, you can try all the options on the debug menu and see if any of them work. I have one of the Japanese International versions and most of the options don't work, though the Auron room does.
New version of FFXED posted. I added a button to the "About" dialog that lets you view the license information. Nobody would ever want to type in that URL themselves.
Hello there!

Just a few things id like to get an answer to, as ive wondered about these...
1st) How can i use the enemy attacks from the "Use" menu like you do? I can only get them to work from the Item section and most of them dont work correctly when used from there so if someone could explain how to do it correctly Tongue

And 2nd) Why is not Seymour Flux's "Banish" included in the attacks? I would quess that it doesn't work properly but just wanted to know...

Thanks in advance, and sorry if there was an explanation to these problems earlier in the pages, dont wanna look up over 40 pages...