..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-09-2011, 05:45 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know,there is no program(not that my PS3 knowledge is something special Tongue2 )that can do that but you can do it if you have backward compatible PS3,flash drive(one that the PS3 can recognize),Swap Magic and uLaunchELF

Read this

Thank you Vsub, I have everything but swapmagic and being disabled on a fixed income I do not have the resources to purchase things that are not needed to live on anymore. So if someone that has the necessary hardware and software could convert the raw files that I have zipped up into a rar file and attached to this post to a PSV file for me or can tell me a way to put the raw files back onto the PS2 memory card using the MC adapter so that the PS3 can do it for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all the help with this problem.
(07-27-2010, 11:06 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]If this program work correctly in this case:
then here's a save at the first possible save point(you are missing only one week boss battle that's behind you)

Ok iguess im digging on the old Post, I've experiencing the same Issue.
Im using a PAL version of FFX. And im stucked on auron's "LOOK" scene.
Im not using an pcsx2, i've just got droved here because of google. so i'll just try my luck Asking a favor here Smile)(Hope you guys Don't mind"). I've searched In google and youtube, and there's a solution for this. What i mean is, to transfer a Savefile from a PC Tru Console Using USB. So im not giving up yet on this Smile)
I would like to request a first save point after the Auron scene (PAL).
I hope someone's going to help me :|. Thanks in advance.
Is you know what FFXED can do,you can do this yourself.
There is more than one PAL version of FFX

Inside the disk/image you'll find a file with name that look like this
S***_***.**
What is the full name

FFXED have the ability to import data from any save region to any save region...so just open your save(or tell me which exactly version of FFX you have(the file name that I asked above tells me that))with FFXED=>click on Import=>choose the save of my post that you quoted(aster extracting it with mymc from the memory card)=>click on the Import Entire Save=>Edit=>Done=>Save or Save as and put your save back to your memory card.

You can also(rather than importing the save data to your save)just set the storyline position by clicking on the Misc button and
Room Number: - set it to 389
Spawn Points: - set it to 2
Storyline Progress: - set it to 16

Then Edit=>Done=>Save or Save As
(11-11-2011, 05:50 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Is you know what FFXED can do,you can do this yourself.
There is more than one PAL version of FFX

Inside the disk/image you'll find a file with name that look like this
S***_***.**
What is the full name

FFXED have the ability to import data from any save region to any save region...so just open your save(or tell me which exactly version of FFX you have(the file name that I asked above tells me that))with FFXED=>click on Import=>choose the save of my post that you quoted(aster extracting it with mymc from the memory card)=>click on the Import Entire Save=>Edit=>Done=>Save or Save as and put your save back to your memory card.

You can also(rather than importing the save data to your save)just set the storyline position by clicking on the Misc button and
Room Number: - set it to 327
Spawn Points: - set it to 3
Storyline Progress: - set it to 3250

Then Edit=>Done=>Save or Save As

Dude since i just started the game again, Before you arrive in Auron Scene there is no save point around there. Thats why I don't have any save states yet. Yes i've read alot of those Room Number And Spawn points.The point is, after searching some sites Giving Save Files for me to edit. There are no Pal versions,. I got the full name of it inside the image is "SCES_504.90" i was wondering, i can't make a Edited Save if i DONT have any Saved data yet?.
Ok...I can't find my FFX save at the beginning, of the game so I'll just play to there now,then save and create a pal save from my Int version.
(11-11-2011, 06:11 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Ok...I can't find my FFX save at the beginning, of the game so I'll just play to there now,then save and create a pal save from my Int version.

Sugoi!, Arigato! Smile). Can i ask one more thing?, i've see some Tutorials on Youtube. and i found a tutorial that teaches how to Tranfer a save file From PC to Console. Is it really possible? right now im still reading some Informations that can help me to make it work. Smile
Ok,here try this(and this also prove it that you can import/export saves between PS2 and PC...I played the game on my PS2 and copy the save from my memory card to my PC)

There are tons of ways to do that:
With ARMAX,CodeBreaker,GameShark,SharkPot...with modchip and ulaunchELF,with softmod and uLaunchELF and so on.

I used my modded PS2 to start uLaunchELF and copy the save over lan to my PC desktop(you can also save it into USB flash drive)

PS.Tell me if the save is not working because it was really long ago the last time I used FFXED
(11-11-2011, 06:38 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Ok,here try this(and this also prove it that you can import/export saves between PS2 and PC...I played the game on my PS2 and copy the save from my memory card to my PC)

There are tons of ways to do that:
With ARMAX,CodeBreaker,GameShark,SharkPot...with modchip and ulaunchELF,with softmod and uLaunchELF and so on.

I used my modded PS2 to start uLaunchELF and copy the save over lan to my PC desktop(you can also save it into USB flash drive)

PS.Tell me if the save is not working because it was really long ago the last time I used FFXED

Well, right now My Console is away from me. Its on my house i'm on my gf's House Smile)
According to your post on the top. I can use MYMC to import Save files. Correct me if im wrong. PS2 Save editor Put the data on it then Save it on a Folder then ill use MYMC to convert it?.
Yes,you can import any of the supported formats but if a save with the same name(save slot)exist in the memory card,mymc won't allow you to import the new save.You have to select the save from the mymc screen and then from File=>Delete to delete it...then you will be able to import the new save

BTW I found my FFX save of the begging of the game...right after I didn't need it anymore Biggrin
(11-11-2011, 06:49 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Yes,you can import any of the supported formats but if a save with the same name(save slot)exist in the memory card,mymc won't allow you to import the new save.You have to select the save from the mymc screen and then from File=>Delete to delete it...then you will be able to import the new save

BTW I found my FFX save of the begging of the game...right after I didn't need it anymore Biggrin

Right now, i've downloaded MYMC, but it doesn't working afterall. the uLaunchF i've seen it and put it on my USB. But since the uLaunchF is complicated for me. I better use MYMC, but still i need to get a working file of it. Can you give me a link of it?. BTW, the reason why im certain on the uLaunchF i've created in my USB. Because in the tutorial i've watched he putted a gameshark on his Console before he puts the USB on it. What would you suggest? MYMC or uLaunchF? i guess they got the same Proceedure. But still According to the Tutorials i need a "FAT" usb Not a "FAT32" all i got is FAT32,does the console can still recognize it? :| Btw sorry for taking too much of your time dude.