..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New update posted. Changes:
-Al Bhed Primer Count field has been removed. The value is now recalculated behind-the-scenes.
-If a piece of equipment is special or is equipped on someone, some options that would cause bugs are disabled.
-Blitzball Rush and Gatling Gun added to Item menu.
-Character name field tells you the maximum length if you hover over it with a mouse.
I can't seem to get the saved games to show up in the game again once they've been imported back onto the memcards.

I used mymc to open the memcard, exported my save game file then deleted it off the card, edited it in FFXED (clicking edit/done after every change), saved it, then imported it back to the memcard file but when I launch the game only the original save game is still there.

I even tried deleting all of the saves off the card using mymc, but they still show up in the game. The memcard files show as blank in mymc, but they still show up anyways.

Didn't see any other posts related to this problem.

Downloaded FFXED and mymc today, so they're the most recent versions.
(01-17-2010, 03:43 AM)xaldarin Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to get the saved games to show up in the game again once they've been imported back onto the memcards.

I even tried deleting all of the saves off the card using mymc, but they still show up in the game. The memcard files show as blank in mymc, but they still show up anyways.

It seems to me that the memcard files you are editing with mymc are not the same as the memcard files PCSX2 is reading. Do you have a duplicate folder or something?

In other news I have posted some saves containing full sets of ultimate equipment that can be imported into other saves.
(01-17-2010, 05:36 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ][quote='xaldarin' pid='94103' dateline='1263692634']I can't seem to get the saved games to show up in the game again once they've been imported back onto the memcards.

Are you using savestates?
And if you do,is the option Config=>Memcards=>is the "Eject Mcd when loading SaveStates" enabled?

If you import your save,then start the game and directly go to load the save,are the old saves that you deleted still there?
I did a full PC search and only have that one folder containting the memcard1 and memcard 2 files. Also, to test, I went in the game and saved my game on to 4 different slots on each card, and all those saves showed up when I opened mymc. So I'm using the right memcard files.

Quote:If you import your save,then start the game and directly go to load the save,are the old saves that you deleted still there?
yep, exactly. even if i deleted all saves off both cards and don't import anything back on, the old saves are still there.

Quote:Are you using savestates?
And if you do,is the option Config=>Memcards=>is the "Eject Mcd when loading SaveStates" enabled?
I'm not sure if I'm using savestates, but that option is enabled.
Can you upload that card(it is possible that the card is damaged in some way)...archive the card before uploading it(you can upload it here...please don't use rapidshare)
Here's the card.

In game I put duplicate saves in slots 1, 2, and 3. They don't show up in mymc, but they show up in the game.
Well I see them with mymc
You see 3? or 1?

There was one I imported onto it earlier that didn't show up in game.

I just redownloaded mymc and they still don't show for me.

This is what I see:
[Image: bughy.jpg]

One failed import on the card with 1:20 played, and 3 saves in game with 1:21 played. No idea why there's a discrepency.
I have 3 saves in mymc and in bios(I don't have that version to show you ingame)

I also tried now:
1.Open the card and saw the saves
2.Delete the saves and reopen mymc and the card...the card was empty
3.Import the saves that I exported before I delete them,reopen mymc and the card and the saves was there.