..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-11-2010, 10:58 AM)FelixFlywheel Wrote: [ -> ]where can this FFXEd be download? >_>;

Did you check..uuhh i don't know...the first post??
hmm..for those who got prob like edited but when open the game there is no changes?
i had that prob too at 1st..but when i import the edited .pcu file to brand new formatted memcard..viola..problem solved..

hope this helps even a little?

Sorry if it didn't...Y^Y

Oh great..i got another prob here..after i edit the save file n played for awhile,i feel like adding something agn but this time after i save..i closed pcsx2 and open mymc ready to export the save file,but i noticed that the time played in there is different than the one i saved..i thought i open the wrong memcard n try agn..but still same result..help?
When you open the save in FFXED, is it the right one?
deleted
(04-20-2010, 08:56 PM)CobraSA Wrote: [ -> ]does it support FFX international?

yes
deleted
(04-20-2010, 04:53 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]When you open the save in FFXED, is it the right one?

after i export the new save file with mymc and load it with FFXED(100% the correct one cuz there is only one to begin with..i deleted the first one)..the time and money inside is just like the one i edited for the first time.

after the long night and i have been thinking..is it possible for mymc to make a mistake?..
because before i edit the save file the first time..i made a backup folder and put it on desktop,inside the folder the name for the memcard is the same as the new memcard i put in pcsx2 folder *Mcd001.ps2*..

i've been wanting to test it out but im at a cafe right now..duh?

Edit:Right..after i chg the name for the new memcard,when i open the mymc..there is 3 memcard inside,the one i renamed..and the other 2 with a lock on the icon(Mcd001.ps2,Mcd002.ps2)..the Mcd001.ps2 no longer exist in my pcsx2 folder but mymc showed them..i think the lock is the problem eh? and that solved the problem =.=!

sorry for bothering with such stupid error of mine..and thanks for the FFXED..YOU ROAX!
(08-05-2009, 05:59 PM)kabooz Wrote: [ -> ]please note that you can't have two similliar savefiles in one memcard so delete the old one or better yet use a different one

If you edit the save slot number in FFXED, you won't have that problem.
[/quote]

When I tried that it wouldn't show the save slot I changed it to when I loaded the game.
(04-21-2010, 11:00 PM)chewwy151 Wrote: [ -> ]When I tried that it wouldn't show the save slot I changed it to when I loaded the game.

Post the virtual memory card that contains the save that doesn't show up.
(04-21-2010, 11:00 PM)chewwy151 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2009, 05:59 PM)kabooz Wrote: [ -> ]please note that you can't have two similliar savefiles in one memcard so delete the old one or better yet use a different one

If you edit the save slot number in FFXED, you won't have that problem.

When I tried that it wouldn't show the save slot I changed it to when I loaded the game.
[/quote]

u might have the same problem as me..try importing the .pcu in a new memcard that the mymc never open before..MIGHT solve the problem?