..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-15-2010, 07:34 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Well I experience it twice in a row the last time I played the game.I thought that it's because it needed some compatibility mode or DMA mode on HDLoader and that's why I tried it from my disk,but it freeze again.Then I enable MDMA0 on hdloader and I was able to pass it but I think it was just luck,not that MDMA0 fix this problem(it freezed couple of times on pcsx2 too)

Do you know if FFXED fixes the problem?
I don't know,FFXED still didn't existed the last time I played the game.
If you know the storyline positions(before fighting it)I can check by killing it couple of times till it freezes and then enable the fix and try again.

Edit:Actually disabling the Valefor Defeated check box,allows me to fight it again even on my save that is at the save sphere before the last boss.
But I don't know it this is the right way to check that problem.

BTW for some reason,the boss is really strong and have A LOT of HP(more than 820 000)and it's hitting me with 9999(my characters are definitely not week)

Edit:Is there is a way to remove the Aeons damage limit?
(08-17-2010, 04:17 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Actually disabling the Valefor Defeated check box,allows me to fight it again even on my save that is at the save sphere before the last boss.
But I don't know it this is the right way to check that problem.

That will work.

(08-17-2010, 04:17 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Is there is a way to remove the Aeons damage limit?

Sure, give them Break Damage Limit on their equipment.
I have posted a new version of FFXED (v0.733). Changes:
-Favorites menu can be accessed by right-clicking the "Open File..." button. FFXED can remember your favorite directories.
-File I/O error-checking improved
-"Do you want to save changes" prompt added on program exit
-Confirmation message for overwriting an existing file with save as
-Fix Dark Valefor glitch function improved
-New equipment appearances added: Video Camera, Megaphone, and Celestial Mirror
-More abilities can be used as items
I can't get your program to load up my save file.

Attached my file for example.

It's from the NTSC greatest hits version. remove the .txt
(08-22-2010, 03:00 AM)Gvaz Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get your program to load up my save file.

Your file has an invalid format. Here is the proper PSU format:
http://www.ps2savetools.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=7

The IDs for the files in your PSU file are 1784h. They should be 9784h. Try it now.
(08-22-2010, 03:26 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2010, 03:00 AM)Gvaz Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get your program to load up my save file.

Your file has an invalid format. Here is the proper PSU format:
http://www.ps2savetools.com/sections.php...le&artid=7

The IDs for the files in your PSU file are 1784h. They should be 9784h. Try it now.

Thanks, this works. I simply took my save file from my ps2, to a max format, then imported it to pcsx2 via mymc and exported it as a psu file (I didn't know anyway else to export it in psu format). Savebuilder doesn't export in psu.
On the newest version,I get
Error:Cannot remove FFXED.ini.Check your permissions
when I try to close the app.

The FFXED.ini is not created when I start FFXED nor when I close it...PCSX2 Patch Editor don't have such problems.

If I create it manually and then start=>close the editor,it will delete the file when I close it and that error wont appear

To fix this problem,I need to add a favorite location
(08-22-2010, 07:23 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]On the newest version,I get
Error:Cannot remove FFXED.ini.Check your permissions
when I try to close the app.

Download FFXED again. The problem should be fixed now.
Yes,it's fixed now.