..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good but Final Fantasy X is way fun without cheating because u lose interest
It's my save from pcsx2 . I opened a psu file. But i try with a not modified save and pcsx2 dont detect it with your method scarlet

If someone have an idea?

EDIT: I find the solution. i execute in administrator and no problem

Thanks for the help
I don't know if you're still working on this program but i'd like to make a few sugestions.
1) Would it be possible to add an option to unlock equipment editing before Ryukku joins the party?
2) When i open my files in the editor, the character names doesn't display in kanas but in romaji (more like a character mess to be honest). I didn't try to input kanas in the field to change the names since i'm affraid it may mess up things. I could use rename cards but unfortunately they don't work on characters Sad
3) Since it's not possible to sort the equipment ingame (i heard you could in US and PAL versions) is it possible to add a function to sort the equipment within the editor?
4) I guess some items (like dark aeons specifis attacks) could crash my game, is it possible to automatically hide them from the list?

Thanx in advance and thank you for this wonderfull program
(01-27-2012, 09:03 PM)Sbear Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if you're still working on this program but i'd like to make a few sugestions.
1) Would it be possible to add an option to unlock equipment editing before Ryukku joins the party?
2) When i open my files in the editor, the character names doesn't display in kanas but in romaji (more like a character mess to be honest). I didn't try to input kanas in the field to change the names since i'm affraid it may mess up things. I could use rename cards but unfortunately they don't work on characters Sad
3) Since it's not possible to sort the equipment ingame (i heard you could in US and PAL versions) is it possible to add a function to sort the equipment within the editor?
4) I guess some items (like dark aeons specifis attacks) could crash my game, is it possible to automatically hide them from the list?

Thanx in advance and thank you for this wonderfull program

Whether you can customize equipment or not is determined by the storyline position. The problem with character names is because FFXED interprets the binary data as similar to ASCII. It does not support Japanese symbols. I don't have any plans to add a function to sort equipment. All of the attacks used by the dark aeons and Penance should be grouped together at the bottom of the list so you should be able to avoid them yourself.
Hey, first of all- really a great work you did, thanks for that!

I got a question referring to changed game coordinates. I startet a new game and imported the game coordinates from another savestate, in Killika.

My problem is, that I don't have Valefore due to this. Is there a possibility to get it back, without having it as a member of my party but instead listed in the Bestia-Menue? For example i couldn't fight with Belgemene due to that, really a pitty.. May there be a chance?
(02-02-2012, 02:53 PM)Traumadol Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have Valefore due to this. Is there a possibility to get it back, without having it as a member of my party but instead listed in the Bestia-Menue?

Set Valefor to enabled in the Character menu.
(02-03-2012, 09:54 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]Set Valefor to enabled in the Character menu.

But then i'd have it as a character, right? Tryed it once. I'd like to have it listed in the usual bestia menue. Is there another possibility?
Setting aeons to enabled will let you summon them. It does not add them to the party.
All right, thanks. I found the button to enable all bestias. But is there also a possibilityto enable only valefor, without getting anima and the trio?
Yes, each character has its own activation box.