..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-16-2013, 11:57 PM)Pyramid Head Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so the final 1 million dollar question is which version did you hack more and that works better by changing stuff without any crashes? Because i own both pal and ntsc, though i haven't tried the pal version yet

I used International version SLPS-25088.
Is this still active? I have a query

I have been using your FFXED just fine but when I started a New Game and tried editing the game (in Guadosalam storyline), my saved file gets corrupted. Is it not allowed to modify the game during the storyline? Because it's fine when I edit my file wherein I only have to beat Sin.

Oh, it also won't import using mymc but in my other file (where I only have to beat Sin), it's working fine.
I hope you do still log in.

Thanks in advance
(08-21-2013, 11:45 AM)valcrist29 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this still active? I have a query

I have been using your FFXED just fine but when I started a New Game and tried editing the game (in Guadosalam storyline), my saved file gets corrupted. Is it not allowed to modify the game during the storyline? Because it's fine when I edit my file wherein I only have to beat Sin.

Oh, it also won't import using mymc but in my other file (where I only have to beat Sin), it's working fine.
I hope you do still log in.

Thanks in advance

Do you mean that mymc cannot read your Guadosalam save? Then the file is probably corrupted. There is no reason you can't edit saves at different points in the storyline.
I mean it becomes corrupted. Sad
(08-22-2013, 02:03 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that mymc cannot read your Guadosalam save? Then the file is probably corrupted. There is no reason you can't edit saves at different points in the storyline.

This is what appears when I try to import my edited save file. Hope you can help me.
Can you open the edited save file in FFXED?

Try this:
1. Create a new save file on your memory card
2. Edit your memory card directly with FFXED and open the new save file.
3. Go to Import menu, open your corrupted save, and use Import Entire Save.

That might help.
when i save it; it saves as FFXED Raw Save
it doesnt save over my save slot so when i load the game up i only get what i already have what should i do?
nvm i figured it out, however occasionally my enemies are healed by 99999 when i attack them lol
Is there any way of getting Seymour's guado guardians like adding them to the party like Seymour or is there any codes to replace them over the normal party members. i am just asking because it would be cool to have both Seymour and his guardians.Biggrin
It's possible, see description of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWXTRN4lVpU