..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-12-2010, 01:41 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird. Any chance you could contact me on Windows Messenger ([email protected]) so I can try to sort this out?

I only use skype,I don't have msn.
It looks like this and I just have to move the window up a little
Thanks to that last screenshot I could clearly see the problem. My calculation was using the resolution of your screen, not the usable space of your screen. There is a subtle difference because you do not have your taskbar minimized and it is taking up space. Is the problem fixed now?
Yes,it's ok now Smile
New update posted. The following problems have been fixed:
-Menus that are too large for the screen. If a menu is too large it will be automatically resized to fit.
-A few unrecognized values for Tournament Status are now recognized.
-Non-working Reels prizes and Tech Find have been moved away from the working ones in the Blitzball prize drop down menus. The non-working ones are near the bottom of the menu. They act like techniques but I don't think they do anything.
Editing key items in does not seem to work, i've accidentally missed taking the al bhed primer XI so i tried to edit it in but it doesn't seem to appear in my key items inventory. =(
Post your edited and unedited saves and I will look in to it.
(01-13-2010, 06:08 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]Post your edited and unedited saves and I will look in to it.
Nvm, got it to work, thanks for the help and this great prog xD
I got the PAL version of FFX but can't seems to get the Blitzball codes to work with the first tournement ( the one U HAVE to play).

I have tried to max out al skills for the Besaid Aurochs, but nothing showing in the game because I really would like to win it and I such at Blitball hehe. Attached my save file.

Is this a PAL isseu?
(01-15-2010, 06:18 PM)intered14 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seems to get the Blitzball codes to work with the first tournement

Is this a PAL isseu?

It is an issue for all versions of FFX. The Blitzball data is reset when the first game starts. I state this clearly on the FFXED main page. However, you can just lose the game and then use FFXED to make it as if you had won.
Ahhhhh in case you don't get it enough (original poster)... <3333333333333

I was actually just about to ask someone who's FF worked so they could get me past the Al Bhed Home... but hopefully that won't be neccesary Laugh