..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How did you run the jar file...using Open with or double click.
Does any other jar programs work?

You can try the JarFix from the first page.
It is also possible to get that error if your Java version is old.
(11-05-2013, 04:22 AM)Cody Sharpe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi im new here, I know nobody will probably reply to me but I thought I might give it a shot. im trying to use mymc to make a new save state of my ffx international game im using but for some reason mymc cant recognize or find the save file. Sad id really appreciate the help cuz I really love this game and I just found out about the whole ffxed thing and it has really intrigued me, please reply soon. thank youSmile

Can you describe the exact behavior of mymc?

(11-05-2013, 10:25 PM)Cody Sharpe Wrote: [ -> ]could someone please tell me how to use enemies as playable characters and get there techniques?

You can find code to add enemy characters here
http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/

To get their abilities, there is a code (also on that website), or you can use FFXED to add them to your inventory.
Silly me. I purposely had an old version of Java for a different program; works fine now, thanks. Also didn't notice i had gotten a reply because it was on a new page :V
Just used this for some basic edits (items/sphere levels) and it worked great! Thanks for the time and effort to create this!
I make these all steps. I edit my save files. I start game click load and nothing happens the game loading my original save files not editing version. Click ffxed -load file then I choice mcd001.ps2 and the program says me baslus3013ff... something like this. Please help.
I dont know if anyone is still reading this. But fuzzy, could you please tell me the address of the "Sphere Levels" in your FFXED(the total, not the sphere levels gained.. It shows in the form "4 / 16" in FFXED, meaning you have gained a total of 20 levels so far, out of which 4 are not yet used in the Grid). I use CheatEngine, I haven't been able to find the address so far. Not a static one. I want to be able to keep track of what level my characters are.

I wonder if its address in the save file is anywhere near similar in the memory. Is it?
(11-25-2013, 06:15 PM)drgn Wrote: [ -> ]I make these all steps. I edit my save files. I start game click load and nothing happens the game loading my original save files not editing version. Click ffxed -load file then I choice mcd001.ps2 and the program says me baslus3013ff... something like this. Please help.

Sounds like mymc is unable to write to your save file. Try moving mcd001.ps2 to a folder like downloads or desktop.

(11-28-2013, 03:05 PM)LykanthricAura Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if anyone is still reading this. But fuzzy, could you please tell me the address of the "Sphere Levels" in your FFXED(the total, not the sphere levels gained.. It shows in the form "4 / 16" in FFXED, meaning you have gained a total of 20 levels so far, out of which 4 are not yet used in the Grid). I use CheatEngine, I haven't been able to find the address so far. Not a static one. I want to be able to keep track of what level my characters are.

I wonder if its address in the save file is anywhere near similar in the memory. Is it?

4 / 16 means 4 sphere levels, out of a total of 16 levels gained so far. There is not a distinction between levels gained and levels used. In any case, the address in the save file does not relate to the address in memory. However, I believe this data is in the character stats section, alongside stuff like HP, Strength, etc.
why will no one on this website help me? am I invisible or something? I just want the answers to a few simple questions, but no one has paid any attention to my posts and keep going on with other posts, so unfair.....
(12-02-2013, 08:28 PM)Cody Sharpe Wrote: [ -> ]why will no one on this website help me? am I invisible or something? I just want the answers to a few simple questions, but no one has paid any attention to my posts and keep going on with other posts, so unfair.....
I replied to your posts.
Not sure if anyone is even monitoring this thread anywhere so this is a bit of a long shot... I got a little too trigger happy with the cheat tool and I maxed out everyone with everything. All went well until the battle after gagazete gate with kimahri's bully brothers. It looks like THEIR hp is maxed out as well, so I'm stuck in an endless battle. Is this because I maxed out kimahri that the enemies were maxed out also? I don't know if resetting the stats to a lower quantity on kimahri would help me get past this battle. I would hate to just drop this game because I've put some time into it and would at least like to see it to the end. I would seriously appreciate any suggestions or ideas. Thanks Smile

**************EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED BY REMOVING BREAK DAMAGE LIMIT ON KIMAHRIS WEAPON Smile