..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has nothing to do with FFXED...make a new thread in the hardware/software section
I don't know if this is possible but can I use the editor to be able start load a save right before the final boss(Ject...not the save point before the rotating room but after it...that place was so annoying when I just wanted load my save at the last save point to fight the final boss and clear the game)
I have tried to use FFXED to go to where you fight BFA, but it does not work. You go to the right place but Tidus can't move so you are stuck. If you have the International SLPS-25088 version, you can use this code: 103188F6 00000051.
Yes I have the international version
You mean to use this code as pnach code?
Yes. When the code is active you will fight the final boss when a battle starts.
But will it be with that boss music,or it will be like random battle?
The music will be for whatever battle you would have fought if the code was not active. The only way I know of to get the regular music is to fight the battle the normal way. But if you just want to fight the final boss, the code will work fine.
Ok,I doubt finding the code for the music will be hard(I've done this before on PS1 games)
If you find a code to change the music, please share it with me because I also want that code.
Ok but I don't know when I'll actually try...I clear the game 3 or 4 times already and it's starting to become boring