..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know this is a big ask but could you make a youtube video showing how to do it step by step for pcsx2 so i can see were im going wrong if not its cool
many such video's already exist if you just happen to search there
(06-17-2012, 03:01 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]many such video's already exist if you just happen to search there

i have searched youtube and theres only vid's for showing what edits they've done using ffxed not a step by step on use'n it with pcsx2 if you have found one can you send me the link
its fine now i reformated the memory cards and i had start from scratch but the saves show now the save showed on mymc thanks for the info guys awsome
My problem is similar to stress-ed's. Might have even been the same i dunno. When i first tried this an error occured saying my Mcd002.ps2 files were not ps2 files. so i tried formating one, still didnt work on that one. So i found a forum that had tested memory card files that worked. Downloaded them and it loaded them. But there was nothing on them. So i loaded plugin cdvdnull went to my old memory card 1 and copied the data from it onto the new memory card 2 that worked. Checked for my game again and nothing. So i decided to try and start over. I removed the Mcd001 and oo2 files from the memory card folder and started the game. thinking no memory card no possibility to load i'll have to start anew. Wrong, my game is still saved some how and i can load it up. I figure somehow its not saving to the memory card file. PLEASE ANYONE HELP spent 6 hours, researching and trying everything possible. redownloaded, reinstalled i'm blanking hardcore
(06-19-2012, 08:44 AM)whopdego Wrote: [ -> ]My problem is similar to stress-ed's. Might have even been the same i dunno. When i first tried this an error occured saying my Mcd002.ps2 files were not ps2 files. so i tried formating one, still didnt work on that one. So i found a forum that had tested memory card files that worked. Downloaded them and it loaded them. But there was nothing on them. So i loaded plugin cdvdnull went to my old memory card 1 and copied the data from it onto the new memory card 2 that worked. Checked for my game again and nothing. So i decided to try and start over. I removed the Mcd001 and oo2 files from the memory card folder and started the game. thinking no memory card no possibility to load i'll have to start anew. Wrong, my game is still saved some how and i can load it up. I figure somehow its not saving to the memory card file. PLEASE ANYONE HELP spent 6 hours, researching and trying everything possible. redownloaded, reinstalled i'm blanking hardcore

Thought i should add that my copy of pcsx2 is from 2006. i tried pcsx2 0.9.6 and it made me reload the bios everytime i opened it, couldnt work with the plugins it had, and never remembered my gamepad configuration. So if i should upgrade, will you tell me where i can find a quality copy that doesnt act stupid
Maybe the latest release? Your reports sound like you got PCSX2 from some random warez site instead of the official website, for which we wouldn't provide any support.
(06-19-2012, 10:38 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the latest release? Your reports sound like you got PCSX2 from some random warez site instead of the official website, for which we wouldn't provide any support.

i used pcsx2.net, went to downloads, windows, 0.9.8, but when it installed it said it was 0.9.6. I'll try it again i guess. any other opinions on my problem?
Sounds like you haven't properly uninstalled 0.9.6.
(06-19-2012, 11:45 AM)whopdego Wrote: [ -> ]i used pcsx2.net, went to downloads, windows, 0.9.8, but when it installed it said it was 0.9.6. I'll try it again i guess. any other opinions on my problem?

My fault apparently you were right i tried redownloading and its a different install file. i must have clicked on a random site by accident sorry. FYI what ever site that was had the same setup as this one with the links to the downloads

(06-19-2012, 11:51 AM)whopdego Wrote: [ -> ]My fault apparently you were right i tried redownloading and its a different install file. i must have clicked on a random site by accident sorry. FYI what ever site that was had the same setup as this one with the links to the downloads

Awesome, apparently that was it, i had an extremely outdated version of pcsx2, and now that i've got the REAL version of it everything is working. Thanks for making me recheck what i downloaded!