..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-12-2010, 03:03 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly this works.
I even tried enabling everything on Tadus but that skill don't appear anywhere.

You have to add the extra abilities to the inventory from the Item menu of FFXED. There are limited slots for items so only the first ones will show up.
Ok,but then for what is the same ability in Character=>Special Abilities(all).
When I enable all of them,only Auto-Life appear and that skill is acting like Phoenix/Life(not like the real Auto-Life skill)

Maybe I'm missing something or didn't understand correctly.
(08-12-2010, 05:10 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Ok,but then for what is the same ability in Character=>Special Abilities(all).
When I enable all of them,only Auto-Life appear and that skill is acting like Phoenix/Life(not like the real Auto-Life skill)

Those are for the abilities that aren't like regular abilities. Most of them only apply to a single character. For example, setting Summon to enabled or disabled only affects Yuna. One useful thing you can do with that menu is disable the aeon attack commands and enable the alternate attack commands from the other list (the one the party members use). That way, the aeons can ignore the enemy's defense with their regular attack.

The Auto-Life on that list is not the regular Auto-Life. It is the Auto-Life that is cast when Auto-Life revives someone.
Hey, sorry for the shameless request here, but I'm one of those people who's game freezes in Zanarkand whenever Auron says "look", so would it be possible for someone to make a file at Baaj Ruins (right after the first level of Zanarkand, obviously with beginning-game stas and such), just far enough for me to get past this freeze and still be able to play normally like I never used a modded file.
I'd really appreciate it. I don't know if this makes a difference, but I'm using FFX International.
If for some reason you can't do this, could possibly explian to me how I could modify a file that is end-game back to the one I explained above?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXED-Fin...#pid126912
If you can't figure out how to edit your save,then here.

btw fuzzymillipede,can I enable the Valefor fix from the beginning of the game or I have to enabled it when I'm going to fight the Dark Velefor?
Thanks, but that save file doesn't work Sad
mymc shows there is a save file on it, but FFX reads it as there's no save file (I tried it on the U.S. version and the International version, same thing on both.)

I can't edit my own files to put myself back there, because I can't get far enough in the game to save (the crash is before the first save point) Sad
That save is for the FFX International version(SLPS_250.88)
The other international version according to gamefaq is SLPM_666.77

Check inside your disk/image from one of those files
Mine is "SCES_504.90"
It's the version with English text and voices.

-EDIT-

Alright, I just found someone else's save and edited it to be where I need it by importing that file from ffxhackers. Thanks!
(08-14-2010, 07:12 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]btw fuzzymillipede,can I enable the Valefor fix from the beginning of the game or I have to enabled it when I'm going to fight the Dark Velefor?

I don't know. But I don't see any point in using FFXED to fix the glitch unless you are currently experiencing it.
(08-15-2010, 04:26 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. But I don't see any point in using FFXED to fix the glitch unless you are currently experiencing it.

Well I experience it twice in a row the last time I played the game.I thought that it's because it needed some compatibility mode or DMA mode on HDLoader and that's why I tried it from my disk,but it freeze again.Then I enable MDMA0 on hdloader and I was able to pass it but I think it was just luck,not that MDMA0 fix this problem(it freezed couple of times on pcsx2 too)