..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if those questions have to continue here...maybe you have to create a thread in the Chatterbox forum.

Mymc is only if you are going to play the game on pcsx2(the program import/export saves from/to pcsx2 memory card...nothing else)

uLaunchELF is used mainly on PS2 to import/export saves from/to PS2 memory card and tons of other features.It can be also used to import a save into pcsx2 card but the procedure is a lot more complicated than using mymc.

What error do you get with mymc...probably about some missing file?
About uLaunchELF...it doesn't matter if the usb is FAT or FAT32(mine is FAT but I don't remember having problems with uLaunchELF when it was formatted to FAT32)
(11-11-2011, 07:10 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]About uLaunchELF...it doesn't matter if the usb is FAT or FAT32(mine is FAT but I don't remember having problems with uLaunchELF when it was formatted to FAT32)
So this one gets my hopes up!, I've Installed the uLaunchELF file on my USB and i also have a NoobPackage on it, It was a Free Mcbook Apps. On the tutorial he just inserted the gameshark Disc on his Console and start Copying it. On the Bad issue i don't have a Gameshark disc, my Old disc got junked too badly. :| So if i ever tried the uLaunchELF does it run even i don't insert a gameshark disc? Tutorial According to this Tutorial, He uses a PS2 save editor to make a copy of the game save file. But he doesn't show how he installed the uLaunchELF, I've got the installed tutorial of uLaunch and Mcbook Apps on a other user. Here it is Tutorial2
On the other error regarding MYMC, yes im having a problem on a missing file. It keep giving me an error, i've redownloaded it 3 times. Well i guess its hopeless. xD
...ummm do you have FMCB installed on your memory card?
And about mymc...just extract this archive inside the mymc directory and it will work
(11-11-2011, 07:20 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]...ummm do you have FMCB installed on your memory card?
And about mymc...just extract this archive inside the mymc directory and it will work

FMCB? do you mean FreeMcbook?. On my USB yes i have installed it, but sadly i don't have it on my MMC. :|
Ok thanks for the file. The MYMC work's Fine, So ill just import the save file? Then Open it on the PS2 save Editor?
Yes FreeMcBoot and if you install it(if your PS2 is not one of the newest slim models on which FMCB can be installed),you will get a lot of features.

And about mymc...I don't understand,what do you mean by "Open it on the PS2 save Editor"...if by this you mean FFXED then ok.Just open your FFX save with the editor,modify what you want,then save and import the edited save to pcsx2 card with mymc
(11-11-2011, 07:37 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Yes FreeMcBoot and if you install it(if your PS2 is not one of the newest slim models on which FMCB can be installed),you will get a lot of features.

And about mymc...I don't understand,what do you mean by "Open it on the PS2 save Editor"...if by this you mean FFXED then ok.Just open your FFX save with the editor,modify what you want,then save and import the edited save to pcsx2 card with mymc

I guess its an old Slim PS2 (RED). Do you think it will work? Smile), According to the "ps2 save editor" iwas mistake i was talking about "PS2 SAVE BUILDER". Smile).
And why exactly do you need it(PS2 Save Builder)...I give you the save in pcsx2 memory card and mymc can export the save into psu format(which ulaunchelf requires)

I didn't look at the guide but I can guess what it is about by your posts...probably the old method which is not really needed and not really good idea to use it(some games looses some data from the save when you extract the content of the save into folder)
(11-11-2011, 07:46 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]And why exactly do you need it(PS2 Save Builder)...I give you the save in pcsx2 memory card and mymc can export the save into psu format(which ulaunchelf requires)

I didn't look at the guide but I can guess what it is about by your posts...probably the old method which is not really needed and not really good idea to use it(some games looses some data from the save when you extract the content of the save into folder)

Ok, sorry for being stupid. i got it Smile), lemme try it let's see Smile)
arigatou!

Ok, Its been a little bit Confusing. First Extract the save file > Open MYMC>Import>Choose the MCD001>THEN?
What exactly are you trying to do?
The memory card that I give you contains the PAL save at the first save point,you can just use that card...or do you want to place the save in YOUR pcsx2 memory card?
(11-11-2011, 08:01 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly are you trying to do?
The memory card that I give you contains the PAL save at the first save point,you can just use that card...or do you want to place the save in YOUR pcsx2 memory card?

Ops. Do you mean This save is ready for copying on my MMC already? Smile))
i've found some good tutorial about uLaunchELF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTj3u1NtDg
Do i need to follow this steps to proceed on the transfering?