..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks but the codes on the forum for pal codes only show dragonball and tomb raider. i also looked almost every where and still no luck:L
I found the codes but there for the international version not the Pal version im not sure how to port them to it or even if there is a way to do it.

http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/sh...post117416
(10-20-2013, 12:03 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/sh...sy-X/page2

Thank you so much it works perfectly.
Glad I could help!
Hello, sorry if this question has already been answered, but there are many pages to this thread and I've tried searching for some related terms in this thread but it returned nothing.

I get an error after using Load File, selecting Mcd001.ps2, then providing the location of mymc.exe, then choosing one of the two save files I have. An error message occurs saying:

'ERROR: Cannot write to directory:
C:\Windows\system32
Check your filesystem permissions.'

When I click 'OK' and exit FFXED, another message appears which reads:

'ERROR: Unable to write to file:
C:\Windows\system32\FFXED.ini

When I go to C:\Windows\system32, there is no FFXED.ini either.

I hope this is not a stupid mistake on my part, thanks if you take the time to help me.
(11-03-2013, 02:14 AM)lucidaxe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, sorry if this question has already been answered, but there are many pages to this thread and I've tried searching for some related terms in this thread but it returned nothing.

I get an error after using Load File, selecting Mcd001.ps2, then providing the location of mymc.exe, then choosing one of the two save files I have. An error message occurs saying:

'ERROR: Cannot write to directory:
C:\Windows\system32

When I click 'OK' and exit FFXED, another message appears which reads:

'ERROR: Unable to write to file:
C:\Windows\system32\FFXED.ini

When I go to C:\Windows\system32, there is no FFXED.ini either.

I hope this is not a stupid mistake on my part, thanks if you take the time to help me.

Try moving FFXED.jar into your Desktop.
(11-03-2013, 08:24 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]Try moving FFXED.jar into your Desktop.

The exact same problem occurs.

EDIT: However, if I try to run the jar file directly from my downloads folder, it does work. Strange... Either that, or my anti-virus was interfering.

The problem seems to be solved. Thanks for your willingness to help anyway Smile
Hi im new here, I know nobody will probably reply to me but I thought I might give it a shot. im trying to use mymc to make a new save state of my ffx international game im using but for some reason mymc cant recognize or find the save file. Sad id really appreciate the help cuz I really love this game and I just found out about the whole ffxed thing and it has really intrigued me, please reply soon. thank youSmile
could someone please tell me how to use enemies as playable characters and get there techniques?
Getting the "Could not find main class" error. Is there a fix for this?