..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-04-2012, 04:02 AM)WofulPaul Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,how can i put Daigorou,Wakizashi and Kozuka to Yojimbo?

You need to use codes for that. You can find them on codemasters-project or somewhere in the cheat code topic on these forums.
(11-05-2012, 10:29 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]You need to use codes for that. You can find them on codemasters-project or somewhere in the cheat code topic on these forums.
Thanks but I do not know how to operate these tricks, I can not, I would use the trick to have more than 99,999 hp, help me.i have the PAL version!
How can I apply this code work 201BF010 3C0A05F6 - Break 99,999 HP Limit w/o BHPL Auto-Ability?
Every game needs one of these.... IS it possible for you to make a program that will do this with any save file for any game?
If you can figure out how the game store values in the save,then why not.
(11-15-2012, 01:21 AM)WofulPaul Wrote: [ -> ]How can I apply this code work 201BF010 3C0A05F6 - Break 99,999 HP Limit w/o BHPL Auto-Ability?

You can't...save editors can only change things that stay changed after you:
Save to the memory card with cheats enabled=>restart the emu=>disable the cheats=>load the game and the memory card save.
(11-15-2012, 11:42 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]If you can figure out how the game store values in the save,then why not.

You can't...save editors can only change things that stay changed after you:
Save to the memory card with cheats enabled=>restart the emu=>disable the cheats=>load the game and the memory card save.
I knew you could not do with the save editor, however I can not!
i cant seem to delete my current save file in memory card slot 2 in order to put in the edited one. can anyone guide me?
Open the card with mymc=>select the save=>File=>Delete
Or start pcsx2=>CDVD=>No Disk=>System=>Boot CDVD fast or full=>delete the save by using the memory card browser
(11-15-2012, 05:03 PM)WofulPaul Wrote: [ -> ]I knew you could not do with the save editor, however I can not!

Go here to learn how to use cheat codes in PCSX2:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here
(11-19-2012, 01:06 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]Go here to learn how to use cheat codes in PCSX2:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here
Thanks,i'll try it!