..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first thx alot fuzzy , is there no way to get it back from special to normal if i would know that the other editor make the problems i would use yours only sry for the problems and one more time big thx
Yes, it is possible. Go here and download Save 28. battle at Mushroom Rock. Use PS2 Save Builder to extract the raw save.

Then use FFXED to import the equipment from that save into your save. It will completely replace your equipment with non-glitched equipment.
first fuzzy thx alot for the great help , but idint work i try what u have tell me but it shows no effect so i think to start from 0 again -.- but its not your fault the next time i should watch about the software

Edit: my fault now that i have started everything as admin on Windows 7 now it works , thx alot for your software it safe me alot gaming time thx alot for the hardwork.
New update posted. The World Champion in Luca Cafe can be unlocked without playing any blitzball.
(07-31-2009, 09:16 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: [ -> ]I have written a save-editing utility for FFX. Please post any questions or comments regarding the use of FFXED with PCSX2 in this thread and I will address them as soon as I can.

To use:
1. Use mymc to extract your FFX save as a PSU from your virtual memory card. The virtual memory cards are in the "memcards" folder within the main PCSX2 directory.
2. Edit the PSU save in FFXED.
3. Use mymc to stick the edited PSU save back into your virtual memory card.

Go here for a video of FFXED being used with PCSX2.

Troubleshooting:
If FFXED doesn't start up when you double-click it, first make sure you have the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment installed on your machine. If you have installed Java and FFXED's JAR file is not associated with Java and some other program runs when you double-click it, run Jarfix.

Screenshot:
[Image: v0702.th.png]

Full list of features and download:
http://ffxhackers.nfshost.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5

Do you have a save editor for NTSC of FF X-2? One that can edit the abilities such as the blue bullet, stats and the access of the dress spheres. items and stuff.
Someone else made a FFX-2 save editor.
New update posted. I fixed a problem where if you set the "Catcher Chocobo" race to beaten, that old dude guarding the Caladbolg would never move out of the way.
Hey, I've searched for quite a bit but I'm having difficulty figuring out if you can:

Take a save file -FROM YOUR PS3- and modify it, and then put it back on the PS3 (obviously)
Also, I believe it is a PAL save.
All this is for the PS2, none of these tools work for the PS3.
(03-05-2010, 01:22 PM)BluXDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I've searched for quite a bit but I'm having difficulty figuring out if you can:

Take a save file -FROM YOUR PS3- and modify it, and then put it back on the PS3 (obviously)
Also, I believe it is a PAL save.

From FFXED Main Page:
Quote:If you are using a PS3, you can transfer saves to and from the PS3 without the PSV format by following these instructions. Basically, the idea is to trick Swap Magic into booting uLaunchElf, which can easily transfer saves without any hassles. Once you get it working, it is really a very simple method to use. If you don't have Swap Magic, you can try this method. PS3 save conversion services can be found here and here.