..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ bositman

haha that was funny,but i mean for 0.9.7 but maybe there are just a few changes to be made in the guide that making another one is completely a waste of time
Yeah there will be many changes but I haven't got the time to rewrite it these days
well, I know I'm not dong the next one, I attempted the 0.9.6, shadow lady bailed me out lol (I really don't have the knowledge needed to do something like this, but I tried)
I'm consistently observing the 0.9.7 is still under development in its GUI and function, leaves some features unimplemented yet.

We should wait till all the features come true and GUI gets stable, as well as the translation system should also be finished.
I am willing to do the polish translation since I have 2 weeks until my college starts.
(09-16-2010, 10:39 PM)v.anonymous Wrote: [ -> ]I am willing to do the polish translation since I have 2 weeks until my college starts.

I'm sorry for the delay in replying, I've been really busy lately...if you still have time you are free to go ahead and update it for 0.9.6 Smile
Hi! I can translate the Norwegian part if there aren't anyone currently in process of doing that. I would like to contribute to this community, and since I saw some other Norwegian had dropped it, I thought of giving it a shot Smile

EDIT: I'll just inform that I've already started translating Tongue Got nothing better to do atm... Anyway, I'll be waiting for your reply.
Sure you can go ahead, thanks for applying Smile
(10-16-2010, 01:55 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Sure you can go ahead, thanks for applying Smile
Thanks! No problem. Been doing some translation now, I'm at about 20%... Do I have a time limit of 30 days/a month?

I will not translate some words (like plugin and hack), since Norwegian words would make less sense, in case you wonder why. I'll try to get this done in 30 days.
Sure it's not that strict it just exists so I can easily mark some translations dropped so other people can get them when no work is being done